When did you first join gaaboard.com?

Started by Farrandeelin, October 24, 2007, 05:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

And I don't mean this one where you can look up the stats for each member, but when around about did you first join up with the older versions of gaaboard. I joined in April 2004, when Mayo were in what you could call a crisis, I actually posted as my real name! Then changed to Cnoc Mor, it's only in this one I've used this name.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

5 Sams

Shortly after football was invented in 1999 ;)
The Aristocrat Years

Hardy

Between the Lady Chatterly ban and the Beatles' first LP.

Well it feels that long. Summer 1997.

Sandy Hill

June 2003
"Stercus accidit"

ExiledGael

Snooped around for a bit on the last board for a few months, but joined this board when it began it's new form, when exactly was that?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

inisceithleann

First joined in 2004 under a different username and have been using the current one since July, but have been lurking about for a long time.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Maguire01

Just this year - when i discovered it...... much to my joy after the frustration of censored/unpublished posts and lack of any structure on a certain other GAA message board.

AZOffaly

Went to Arizona in 1997. Joined late that year/early 1998. Always AZOffaly.

magickingdom

sometime in 2005, after reading about international rules on bigfooty.com i went looking for a gaa version...

Lone Shark

Not sure - think it was around 2001, maybe 2002. Lived as Ig for a while, but the username on ezboard was taken, and so Lone Shark began.

Tubberman

Sometime in 2005 i think. It was after 04 final but well before the 06 rollercoaster started. I was definitely here when maughan v2 finished. Always had same name
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Orior

October 2002. I never knew that football existed before then, never mind a discussion board.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.