Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

I just heard that London beat Derry.  ???

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Hope Cushendall give Antrim hurling a boost Thursday. Hard luck Antrim.

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Na Glinntí Glasa

Prob the worst performance I've seen in a Lin time following Antrim. Utter garbage all over the pitch.
hurl like f**k boi!

Jesusjones

come back Kevin Ryan!!!!

btdtgtt

Underage games only for me this weekend.
Can't wait to see the highlights from Galway & tipp game.
As for Antrim - I'm starting to wonder if I was a cushendall man coming off a long season through winter - does it look like there's anything to rush back to Antrim for? Poor poor result.

Bonamargy

That performance was pathetic. Where is this county going?

Sleeping giant

1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

hurlingstick

Absolutely terrible. That should have been a home win.  Haven't seen the table yet can we still finish top 2 with a win v London?

theskull1

Its the lack of teamplay and basic stickwork that I cant understand. I couldn't see anything that looked like a style of play. I saw 15 individuals lacking belief in each other. Tough times
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

hurlingstick

We need to win and Westmeath to beat Carlow in Carlow.

Seamroga in exile

The performance could have been better. No doubt.  Being down to 13 men doesn't help. The unavailability of half the starting team doesn't help. Playing against a strong breeze in the first half doesn't help,  Especially with 14 men. We were beat last May by 10 points by carlow with the manager's full squad. Just saying.  ;)

Saffrongael

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 13, 2016, 06:58:20 PM
The performance could have been better. No doubt.  Being down to 13 men doesn't help. The unavailability of half the starting team doesn't help. Playing against a strong breeze in the first half doesn't help,  Especially with 14 men. We were beat last May by 10 points by carlow with the manager's full squad. Just saying.  ;)

Comical Ali
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

btdtgtt

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 13, 2016, 06:58:20 PM

Ach now SiE!
Let's just say you weren't so quick to offer mitigating circumstances to the previous managers loss to Carlow!