Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hurlingstick

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 21, 2016, 04:24:14 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 21, 2016, 04:20:59 PM
Finished 3-25 to 3-13. The defence needs shored up. That should be helped when the Cushendall lads return.
Agreed leaking three goals against Kildare is not good enough

2 of the goals were really poor but I wouldn't read too much into it. Antrim were cantering and didn't have their first choice keeper in goals.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 21, 2016, 04:21:26 PM
watson of panel I see so much for all the press last week
Saul done a good job in his place anyway
he wasn't togged today.  But isn't "of panel" as far as I no.  Young Saul getting 2-2 maybe 2-3.  Some wee player
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

It's very quiet from over the mountain. Quietly confident?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Sleeping giant

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 21, 2016, 06:28:12 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 21, 2016, 06:14:55 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 21, 2016, 04:21:26 PM
watson of panel I see so much for all the press last week
Saul done a good job in his place anyway
He'll be back on Tuesday night. He isn't "off the panel" . You'd do well to get your facts 100% correct before sticking the knife in.  ;)

I agree about Saul. He's an excellent hurler.
Ok seeing as your the fountain of all knowledge could you tell us why he didn't start today
If it's for the reason I heard he is a liability and a bad example
I know one thing his replacement put in a good shift and should retain his place next day
the reason he wasn't there was a family matter and not for posting on here.   Believe what you want.  Just another excuse to get sticking the knife in.  And you jumped at the chance. Good man.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Saffrongael

Did PJ make it in time for throw in this time  ;) ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

MoChara

Bonamargy

Saul was unreal today and Clarkie wasn't far behind him. I thought Niall McKenna had a really good game too. Moving in the right direction. Can just about feel my toes again now though, was freezing lol

hurlingstick

Quote from: Bonamargy on February 21, 2016, 07:12:57 PM
Saul was unreal today and Clarkie wasn't far behind him. I thought Niall McKenna had a really good game too. Moving in the right direction. Can just about feel my toes again now though, was freezing lol

Was freezing alright. Great to have Saul in there. His catch for his 2nd goal was incredible.

MoChara

Especially when you consider Saul didn't have the same preseason as the rest of them, I think that was only his second game this season

cfclg

What's the latest with Mr Watson, I'm hearing he's been kicked off the panel for boozing. Any truth?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: cfclg on February 21, 2016, 08:14:00 PM
What's the latest with Mr Watson, I'm hearing he's been kicked off the panel for boozing. Any truth?

I have have just received some info on that subject after having a go myself
There are personal reasons this time so best to leave the subject alone this time

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: MoChara on February 21, 2016, 07:07:16 PM
Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on February 19, 2016, 03:42:58 PM

Is this a new club or what's the deal? Nice top all the same
New hurling club in Chicago so if you know of anyone who's coming out this way for the summer let us know.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Its easy to jump to conclusions with Liam because he went missing in action before, so hopefully we will see him for the next game. An incredible hurler and we need everyone.

cfclg

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 21, 2016, 08:19:28 PM
Quote from: cfclg on February 21, 2016, 08:14:00 PM

I have have just received some info on that subject after having a go myself
There are personal reasons this time so best to leave the subject alone this time

Hopefully he's back soon. Seemed to be really enjoying it and giving it a real go this year.

MoChara

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on February 21, 2016, 08:39:36 PM
Quote from: MoChara on February 21, 2016, 07:07:16 PM
Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on February 19, 2016, 03:42:58 PM

Is this a new club or what's the deal? Nice top all the same
New hurling club in Chicago so if you know of anyone who's coming out this way for the summer let us know.

Ah right sound that makes more sense lol, I was wondering why there wasnt more word about a new club round the coast