The ulster rugby trial

Started by caprea, February 01, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on February 20, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2018, 01:32:49 PM
You brought it up (this clip) are the prosecution going to use it?

So if you were on the jury it would help form an opinion on Jackson, for what?

Orior brought it up.

Not that clip, think his clip chat was about a possible video of the session in the bedroom
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

Orior brought it up.

Not that clip, think his clip chat was about a possible video of the session in the bedroom

Nobody has ascertained what video he's on about, hence the whole debate.

general_lee

Quote from: Avondhu star on February 20, 2018, 01:19:19 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 20, 2018, 12:52:15 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 20, 2018, 12:44:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on February 20, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
Quote from: Orior on February 20, 2018, 09:04:58 AM
There is a video circulating of 3 ulster players - Paddy, Tommy and another.

Could influence the jury :-/

Video of what?

I'd imagine of the bedroom variety
I'd imagine it's the one of Jackson, Bowe and some South African chap doing a soft focus PR media piece for Ulster rugby's social media platforms.

Bowe asks the others would they prefer to see the future or change the past. Bowe and the South African both state they'd prefer to see the future. Jackson then states he'd prefer to change the past - "I've done some dark things."

In the clip, the players are wearing the Ulster kit worn between 2015 and 2017 but it's not clear exactly when the clip was filmed.

Let's stop beating about the bush there's a rumour that a video exists of the encounter that night. I haven't seen it and don't know anybody who has but apparently there is one.

"Apparently"  Thats the type of evidence that might stand up in a West Belfast back kitchen kangaroo court but you won't get too far with it in the Laganside
You've obviously never seen the British judicial system in full flow

tommysmith

Quote from: general_lee on February 20, 2018, 02:49:02 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on February 20, 2018, 01:19:19 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 20, 2018, 12:52:15 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 20, 2018, 12:44:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on February 20, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
Quote from: Orior on February 20, 2018, 09:04:58 AM
There is a video circulating of 3 ulster players - Paddy, Tommy and another.

Could influence the jury :-/

Video of what?

I'd imagine of the bedroom variety
I'd imagine it's the one of Jackson, Bowe and some South African chap doing a soft focus PR media piece for Ulster rugby's social media platforms.

Bowe asks the others would they prefer to see the future or change the past. Bowe and the South African both state they'd prefer to see the future. Jackson then states he'd prefer to change the past - "I've done some dark things."

In the clip, the players are wearing the Ulster kit worn between 2015 and 2017 but it's not clear exactly when the clip was filmed.

Let's stop beating about the bush there's a rumour that a video exists of the encounter that night. I haven't seen it and don't know anybody who has but apparently there is one.

"Apparently"  Thats the type of evidence that might stand up in a West Belfast back kitchen kangaroo court but you won't get too far with it in the Laganside
You've obviously never seen the British judicial system in full flow

Did the lady in question give her consent to the recording?

Mike Tyson

Doctor at the rape clinic saying she made no reference to Olding having orally raped her when being examined.

According to Frank Greaney, she also alleged that the "second man vagninally raped her while on her back".

So why is Olding being done for oral rape and not vaginal?

gallsman

Quote from: Mike Tyson on February 20, 2018, 03:51:26 PM
Doctor at the rape clinic saying she made no reference to Olding having orally raped her when being examined.

According to Frank Greaney, she also alleged that the "second man vagninally raped her while on her back".

The charge will be in the basis of what she reported to the police. Not sure of any criminal justice systems that charges people based on what they say to a doctor.

GetOverTheBar

This case is a complete mess. Is anyone actually telling the truth? This is close to being thrown out surely.

trailer

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 20, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

This case is a complete mess. Is anyone actually telling the truth? This is close to being thrown out surely.

Finding it impossible to follow myself. The whole thing seems all over the place. But then we're not in the courtroom so difficult to know.

Milltown Row2

They have said they did drink a lot and things were hazy! Where they tested for drugs at all? as in, all the ones at the party
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Link

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

Orior brought it up.

Nope. Orior's clip comment was about Bowe and some other lad which is the same video as the youtube link above.

Syferus

Lol. The cavemen better not be getting their hopes up.

Mike Tyson

Quote from: gallsman on February 20, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

The charge will be in the basis of what she reported to the police. Not sure of any criminal justice systems that charges people based on what they say to a doctor.

Very true. I suppose now the question is why would she not mention it at the rape clinic but said it was vaginal rape then change her story to the police?

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: Syferus on February 20, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

Lol. The cavemen better not be getting their hopes up.

That medical evidence you were so certain of not looking like much of a certainty today ye clown
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Hereiam

Was thinking the same my self Milltown. If they had taken anything it would still be in their systems up to a week after.

magpie seanie

Did any of ye read the bit of evidence related to Olding's clothes that he wore on the night? He was arrested within an hour of the alleged victim's statement. He gave a detailed description of his clothing. When police searched his house the clothing could not be recovered. That was two days after the alleged incident.

You can pick out bits of evidence to support whatever you think happened.

It seems very possible to me that the accused lads took part in a cover up. Whether that's because they were guilty or just shitting it I can't tell. The alleged victim being so convincing stands out though.