China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 05:19:53 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 23, 2020, 05:06:20 PM
Are you saying a woman in her 50s deserved what she got from a 29 year old Male ? (I wouldn't use the term man in regard to that sc**bag)
To be bashed over the head with a fkn plank of wood?
She has every right to peacefully protest.
Fair play to the Judge for refusing jurisdiction. Much too serious for the Dustrict Court.

No I didn't say she deserved to be hit with a plank, I said she was unwise to verbally abuse a far right protester at a far right rally. I would say its unwise for a far right activist to abuse a far left activist at a far left rally. Getting into a cage with hungry lions would be unwise too.
You focussed on the peaceful protestor as being to blame for her own assault - not the fascist

You'd want to have a serious look at yourself

sid waddell

Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 06:40:25 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 23, 2020, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 05:45:47 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 23, 2020, 05:37:42 PM
How about condemning the male who hit a woman twice his age with a plank of wood Rudi?.

I did if you read my original post. And I'll say it again now, I don't condone violence. Is that good enough Rossfan, how about you dont misrepresent what I say again. You called me a Covid denier previously in this thread. I'm surprised you're so at odds with Syferus, you 2 have broadly the same beliefs.
You just threw out a generic "I dont condone violence"
You then went on to blame the victim.
Do you condemn this particular act of violence by a 29 year old male on a woman in her 50s?
YES
or
NO.

Yes, I thought I made that pretty clear.
And do you accept that the peaceful protestor is 0% to blame for being assaulted?

Rudi

Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 06:47:58 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 05:15:49 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 05:06:32 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 04:57:22 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 23, 2020, 04:38:24 PM
;D

Meanwhile another superhero of the nasty extreme right wing

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/protester-beat-activist-with-tricolour-on-plank-39660339.html

I have no time for extreme right or extreme left. In this instance I would question the presence of a far left activist in close proximity to a far right rally. Said activist was there to antagonize the right, with verbals and antifa type nonsense. I don't condone violence but It was unwise of left leaning lady to abuse right wing man. Hope Ireland doesn't turn in US with right wing proud boys and left wing BLM/ Antifa type face offs.
How telling that you victim blame a peaceful protestor rather than the fascist that assaulted her

No need to say anything more, you've already said enough about yourself

I would consider you Sid to be one of the extreme far left types.
Apparently blaming a fascist for the assaulting a peaceful protestor - not the peaceful protestor - is "far left" now

I think reasonable people can see what it is

Didn't formulate an opinion on you on one post alone, multiple posts on other threads.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: armaghniac on October 23, 2020, 06:43:07 PM

I live right in the middle of this mid ulster darkness and I still know/know of one person with it. It's very strange numbers.

imtommygunn

Quote from: armaghniac on October 23, 2020, 06:29:44 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on October 23, 2020, 06:17:48 PM
I was driving there and the six county stats they gave out were nine hundred and something? I can't see the total for today if I google. They seem to be yesterday's.( could be missing the obvious).

QuoteI imagine they will drop here eventually too. This wave can't go on for another nine or ten weeks... or can it??

1200 a day, you should have herd immunity in 1000 days or around Xmas 2023.

Ah ok cheers. Radio said 900 odd. We'll drop eventually.... sometime

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on October 23, 2020, 07:10:38 PM
I know 2 people in Mid Ulster who have it and I don't even know many people in Mid Ulster. You need to get out more. Or, no, stay in STAY IN!

Knew one of the first to get it, then a few more from the club, numbers slowed down then a few started getting it lately. Asked how they got on and they felt pretty unwell with it, lads in their 30's and 40's
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 06:40:25 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 23, 2020, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 05:45:47 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 23, 2020, 05:37:42 PM
How about condemning the male who hit a woman twice his age with a plank of wood Rudi?.

I did if you read my original post. And I'll say it again now, I don't condone violence. Is that good enough Rossfan, how about you dont misrepresent what I say again. You called me a Covid denier previously in this thread. I'm surprised you're so at odds with Syferus, you 2 have broadly the same beliefs.
You just threw out a generic "I dont condone violence"
You then went on to blame the victim.
Do you condemn this particular act of violence by a 29 year old male on a woman in her 50s?
YES
or
NO.

Yes, I thought I made that pretty clear.
Good.
You have now.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ONeill

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 23, 2020, 07:06:46 PM

I live right in the middle of this mid ulster darkness and I still know/know of one person with it. It's very strange numbers.

I know of 20 people at least in mid-Ulster with it right now. And I don't even live there.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: ONeill on October 23, 2020, 07:40:43 PM

I know of 20 people at least in mid-Ulster with it right now. And I don't even live there.

;D ;D ;D ;D  Poots was right all along

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 23, 2020, 07:44:25 PM
Quote from: ONeill on October 23, 2020, 07:40:43 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D  Poots was right all along

Assume this is the usual cloak and daggers stuff "Dungannon is riddled", "Cookstown is riddled".....Friend of a friend, cousins sister boyfriend stuff.

It's very strange lads, I know you wouldn't exactly publicise it, but I work in a fairly decent sized company in Mid Ulster, there has been nobody off whatsoever with this yet.

ONeill

Take a wee scoot down to the loughshore. Head into the local shop and ask if there's much of it around. You'll be there a while.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Some people won't advertise it, I got the feeling from one client of mine that he was embarrassed or shamed by getting it! Very strange
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

honestly i know about 60 odds, 30 in factory, and the low economic thingy is a load of balls up here

sid waddell

Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 07:03:31 PM
;D

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/protester-beat-activist-with-tricolour-on-plank-39660339.html

I have no time for extreme right or extreme left. In this instance I would question the presence of a far left activist in close proximity to a far right rally. Said activist was there to antagonize the right, with verbals and antifa type nonsense. I don't condone violence but It was unwise of left leaning lady to abuse right wing man. Hope Ireland doesn't turn in US with right wing proud boys and left wing BLM/ Antifa type face offs.
How telling that you victim blame a peaceful protestor rather than the fascist that assaulted her

Apparently blaming a fascist for the assaulting a peaceful protestor - not the peaceful protestor - is "far left" now

Didn't formulate an opinion on you on one post alone, multiple posts on other threads.
Aye, and I've certainly formulated an opinion on you from your utter weasel words

Rudi

Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 08:13:28 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 07:03:31 PM
;D

Aye, and I've certainly formulated an opinion on you from your utter weasel words
Like I give a sh×te what a lad who spends his entire day hopping from one forum to another spouting utter bile thinks  of me. Suppose I'm a right wing fascist cause I disagree with you.