Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: smort on March 03, 2024, 05:21:55 PMThat's amrabats future decided

Another baldy might follow him out the door

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Ghost

Some absolute filth playing for United these days. They are further away than ever. 3-1 flattering to them in the end.

Wee Barky

Shocking 2nd half from ten hags men.

Aaron Boone

Antony came on at the 75th minute mark, but there was no magic to save the day today.

Cunny Funt

Said last week it would be 2 or 3 goal margin of defeat so the 3-1 result no surprise. Only surprise was United leading 1-0 at half time and would take City until the 80th minute before going in front. Foden the difference as City appeared to be getting more frustrated and running out of ideas.  Win then sealed in added time with a gift of goal.

That's the injury riddled league campaign over now if it wasn't already, will be 6th place finish at best and it will be FA Cup exit on St Patrick day just a question of the margin of defeat in that one.

Milltown Row2

Think Utd deliberately lost that so they can make the title race tight...

Where's my tin hat
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2024, 05:45:14 PMThink Utd deliberately lost that so they can make the title race tight...

Where's my tin hat

You can borrow trailers!

From the Bunker

NAG1

When we are starting Evans and Lindelof in a back 4 together it shows the lack of quality within the squad in general.

Not getting at Evans as I don't think he has done anything wrong in particular in any of the games he has played in since his return. It is the fact that he was even brought in in the first place is the issue.

The game was a complete display of the gulf between the two teams/ squads. I don't think anyone was shocked by it.

And of ETH what did people expect him to do tactic wise, he had to sit in and try to catch them on the break-aways. Had Rashford a bit more bottle and quality the tactic actually would have worked.

Hound

I haven't watched any of the other 'overlap' thingys where Neville, Carra, Keano, Wright and Scott interview someone, but this one with Solskjaer is really good, especially if you are a United fan (it is 80 min long and I've no real clue what's going on at the beginning while they're eating, but it's good when the interview gets going).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jpwbYwOfg4&t=4848s

snoopdog

They're all pretty good. Mostly about united. I've seen quite a few of them.

gawa316

Quote from: Hound on March 09, 2024, 11:07:21 AMI haven't watched any of the other 'overlap' thingys where Neville, Carra, Keano, Wright and Scott interview someone, but this one with Solskjaer is really good, especially if you are a United fan (it is 80 min long and I've no real clue what's going on at the beginning while they're eating, but it's good when the interview gets going).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jpwbYwOfg4&t=4848s

I love that show. There was a fella from Belleek on the other week before who won a competition. Don't think Jill Scott brings much to the table

Cunny Funt

Up there with the all time classic cup games. Tbh didn't think that group of United players had it in them what a way to win and cup magic moment for Amad Diallo.

jcpen

Man United fans must be frustrated they only raise their game for Liverpool. What a season they could have had if they played like that all the time.

Man United's FA Cup to lose after that performance.
This is one of my 3 usernames.