The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markl121

Quote from: laoislad on December 27, 2018, 07:13:01 PM
Manfromdelmonte and Over the Bar both need serious help.
The anger issues they have towards Liverpool FC is unhealthy.
Poor lads. It's only going to get worse for them too.

Boycey

Jaysus lads yis will be wrecks by the end of May if you are this touchy now  ;D

markl121

Quote from: Boycey on December 27, 2018, 08:05:00 PM
I'm a wreck already

trueblue1234

Quote from: Boycey on December 27, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

I think it's the United supporters that are showing the strain. Stressful time for them. You can sense the fear growing.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

J70

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on December 27, 2018, 07:08:36 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 27, 2018, 06:28:53 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on December 27, 2018, 06:05:32 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 27, 2018, 03:00:08 PM
Or, as mentioned earlier, they'll also be aware of the times that he has stayed on his feet when other players go down after a clear foul. His second goal against Bournemouth the other week when Cook took a swing (and connected with) his ankle as he was running into the box.

He went down way too easily yesterday, but he was also clearly pulled back by the arm. Where is the line? Can the ref give a free/penalty AND discipline the fouled player for exaggerating the impact of the foul? Being fouled and exaggerating the effects of the foul are not mutually exclusive. Does one override the other (it may do - I'm not alway up to date on current interpretations or rule changes).
what other players in the league were banned for 'simulation' earlier in the league?
obviously, the same rules don't apply to every club

I don't know which other players were banned for simulation. I'm aware some picked up yellow cards. I'm aware Niasse got a retro ban last year.

But go ahead and tell us.

And tell which clubs were "victimized".
only one club are ever the'victims'

That's what I thought.

You're a one trick pony.

Gabriel_Hurl

He has more posts in here this year than in his beloved Everton thread

Quote from: J70 on December 27, 2018, 03:00:08 PMCan the ref give a free/penalty AND discipline the fouled player for exaggerating the impact of the foul? Being fouled and exaggerating the effects of the foul are not mutually exclusive. Does one override the other (it may do - I'm not alway up to date on current interpretations or rule changes).

A different sport - but this does happen in ice hockey

Minder

Ox could be back in full training by end of February, would be some boost if he was able to get up to speed quickly
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Over the Bar

Quote from: Boycey on December 28, 2018, 04:19:55 PM
IF Riise version of this is true Bellamy should have been fcuked out of Liverpool as fast as possible?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/dec/28/craig-bellamy-raised-the-club-and-swung-he-could-have-ended-my-career-john-arne-riise-liverpool?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

When the club didn't sanction Firnino for driving up the wrong carriageway pissed, which could have killed innocents, they're hardly likely to be bothered about assaults among players?

From the Bunker

Quote from: Over the Bar on December 28, 2018, 05:30:55 PM
IF Riise version of this is true Bellamy should have been fcuked out of Liverpool as fast as possible?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/dec/28/craig-bellamy-raised-the-club-and-swung-he-could-have-ended-my-career-john-arne-riise-liverpool?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

When the club didn't sanction Firnino for driving up the wrong carriageway pissed, which could have killed innocents, they're hardly likely to be bothered about assaults among players?

How long was Bellamy at the club after the incident?

stiffler

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 28, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

He was sold to West Ham in the next transfer window.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

From the Bunker

Quote from: stiffler on December 28, 2018, 07:49:32 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on December 28, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

He was sold to West Ham in the next transfer window.

Correct!

Christmas Lights

Drinking & getting stocious before a game  ;D 8)

f**k you'd be the talk of the town if you had a pint 5 days before a junior championship game  :-\