Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IVEDECIDED

Killeavy 7's off this weekend!

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

illdecide

Quote from: winsamsoon on April 02, 2010, 01:51:08 AM
What happened there?

I was told it was off due to weather but not 100% sure WSS. The school pitch they use in the housing estate was prob un playable as their main pitches are usually fine and with extra teams this year another venue was more than likely used and it may well have been doubtful too (thats my opinion saan)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

cillsleibhe

The 7s were called off on Wednesday night because of the weather early on in the week and the promise of more to come.  We weren't using the council field this year but our old field was in poor shape and unlikely to be playable.  Our new field probably would have been alright but it couldn't have staged the whole tournament.

We are hoping to get County Board approval to run the tournament on 8th May - the day before the La na gClub on 9th May.  Invites will be going out again soon.

IVEDECIDED

Tell the club the 8th is definitely a no go - Mickey Austin has to work that day.  ;D ;D (Dont mention it Mick lol)

charlie stubbs

anyone at the minor game?quite a tanking..

illdecide

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on April 03, 2010, 10:27:51 AM
Tell the club the 8th is definitely a no go - Mickey Austin has to work that day.  ;D ;D (Dont mention it Mick lol)

Thats why we picked the 8th so that Micky Austin would be working ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

orange2009

Orchard TV present coverage of yesterday's UMFL game when Armagh were heavily defeated by Dublin in Middletown.  Follow the links below for Match report and Interview with Paul McShane

http://www.armagh-gaa.com/Armagh-TV/News/VIDEO--UMFL---Armagh-v-Dublin-Match-Report.aspx

http://www.armagh-gaa.com/Armagh-TV/News/VIDEO--UMFL---Paul-McShane-Interview.aspx

Miley Cyrus

When does the league start and what are your predications for the leagues this year?????

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: illdecide on April 03, 2010, 06:20:49 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on April 03, 2010, 10:27:51 AM

Thats why we picked the 8th so that Micky Austin would be working ;D

One day a year is tough!!

charlie stubbs

fitzroyalty

could someone post the fixtures  :-*

bennydorano

winsamsoon

Clans game versus Cruppen is monday night in Clann Eireann
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Hedley Lamarr

Who is in charge of "le bleu" this season? Is Diarmuid involved?
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: