Missing dogs

Started by tyrone girl, November 14, 2010, 02:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

If you truly love him, you'll let him go.

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

tyrone girl

Such sensible replies as usual  ::)

screenmachine

Can you not get one of those electric perimeter things that gives him a small shock if he tries to go out past it? Put it around your garden and he shouldn't go past it after a while? Either that or tell the other people who's house it keeps going to to give it a good beating next time it lands, should sort it out!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: screenmachine on November 25, 2010, 01:23:35 PM
Can you not get one of those electric perimeter things that gives him a small shock if he tries to go out past it? Put it around your garden and he shouldn't go past it after a while? Either that or tell the other people who's house it keeps going to to give it a good beating next time it lands, should sort it out!

those electrical fences work for a wee while but eventually they get used to the shocks and say fcuk this i'm away and make a run for freedom
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

DirtyDozen12

If a dog continously runs away from home then its obvious it has a discipline problem.  Not really the dogs fault but more so the owners of said dog.  If the dog had been trained correctly when growing up and discipline enstowed from an early age, there would not be an issue and the dog would stay put.  The inept ability of the owner, in this case Tyrone Girl, to look after and raise a well mannered dog has resulted in nothing but a mut of an animal that is more hassel than its worth.  Im sure TG and her family are sick to the teeth of having to go and find the mut and take him from other people's houses, never mind the embaressment of contyinuly having to do it.  Im sure the other famly who's house the dog runs to must be wondering to themselves what kind of dogs owner TG is.  There is nothing more to gain from this dog, either sell the dog, send it to a pund or keep it tied up, harsh i know but its not the dogs fault, TG has clearly done a poor job bringing the animal up. 
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Hardy

tyrone girl

Quote from: the Deel Rover on November 25, 2010, 01:39:41 PM

those electrical fences work for a wee while but eventually they get used to the shocks and say fcuk this i'm away and make a run for freedom

We had thought about one of them invisable fence things - think thats what they are known as that give them the shock. But people have told us that when the dog figures out to take the shock and they can get to other side then isnt any good. Daddy has told the people at the house to chase him every time he lands but isnt doing any good. He may have to be put on a long chain or something if he doesnt stop it. Harsh but sure what else can we do.

seafoid

contyinuly is I believe a breakaway republican faction. 

the Deel Rover

Quote from: tyrone girl on November 25, 2010, 03:14:53 PM

We had thought about one of them invisable fence things - think thats what they are known as that give them the shock. But people have told us that when the dog figures out to take the shock and they can get to other side then isnt any good. Daddy has told the people at the house to chase him every time he lands but isnt doing any good. He may have to be put on a long chain or something if he doesnt stop it. Harsh but sure what else can we do.

Harsh enough but at least you haven't barbecued him like stan wright the leinster rugby played did to his own dog.   
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Hardy

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Hardy on November 25, 2010, 03:13:04 PM
Enstowed?

Is this a f**king spelling competiton or a f**king discussion forum?

Quote from: seafoid on November 25, 2010, 03:15:40 PM

Ditto, Seafoid, want a spelling competition or a f**king discussion?
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

tyrone girl

Quote from: the Deel Rover on November 25, 2010, 03:24:53 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on November 25, 2010, 03:14:53 PM

Harsh enough but at least you haven't barbecued him like stan wright the leinster rugby played did to his own dog.

Too cold for that. Maybe in summer we might

ballygawleyman

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on November 25, 2010, 02:32:06 PM
If a dog continously runs away from home then its obvious it has a discipline problem.  Not really the dogs fault but more so the owners of said dog.  If the dog had been trained correctly when growing up and discipline enstowed from an early age, there would not be an issue and the dog would stay put.  The inept ability of the owner, in this case Tyrone Girl, to look after and raise a well mannered dog has resulted in nothing but a mut of an animal that is more hassel than its worth.  Im sure TG and her family are sick to the teeth of having to go and find the mut and take him from other people's houses, never mind the embaressment of contyinuly having to do it.  Im sure the other famly who's house the dog runs to must be wondering to themselves what kind of dogs owner TG is.  There is nothing more to gain from this dog, either sell the dog, send it to a pund or keep it tied up, harsh i know but its not the dogs fault, TG has clearly done a poor job bringing the animal up.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on November 25, 2010, 03:29:55 PM
Quote from: Hardy on November 25, 2010, 03:13:04 PM
Enstowed?

Is this a f**king spelling competiton or a f**king discussion forum?
Quote from: seafoid on November 25, 2010, 03:15:40 PM

Ditto, Seafoid, want a spelling competition or a f**king discussion?

:D Hardy has a thing about spelling , grammer , fullstops , mayofootball and the likes DD12   
Crossmolina Deel Rovers