Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

is it any more of a scam than say Louis Vuitton, Prada, Versace, Gucci and the likes?

Armagh18

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 29, 2022, 06:33:10 PM
is it any more of a scam than say Louis Vuitton, Prada, Versace, Gucci and the likes?
From what I've seen, yes lol

quit yo jibbajabba

They should come over here and play the Gaa 😉😃

Armagh18

Mayo GAA looking to wear rainbow numbers on their jerseys now.

5times5times

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 30, 2022, 12:16:39 PM
Mayo GAA looking to wear rainbow numbers on their jerseys now.

Odd they've said no, when UL have rainbow flag colours on their sleeves.

quit yo jibbajabba

seafoid

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 29, 2022, 06:33:10 PM
It is. It's something trans /queer which sexualises children and is pro nonce , glorifying child abuse. It is sick
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gabriel_Hurl

I was talking about the price of their clothes  ::)

David McKeown

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 30, 2022, 03:22:57 PM
https://armaghi.com/news/newry-news/intruders-claiming-to-be-ira-punishment-squad-beat-newry-man-with-baseball-bat-lined-with-nails/191877?fbclid=IwAR0ZewOfTuLY0at5p7sqrtrJvImEvsYiUclYXuGU6JAK9yiJUqBXNUGnJEI#lb3so3wxn0wfmf747jq

How do gobshites like that get bail. Some judges really need to be replaced

The court has to balance a number of factors. At the minute it seems the evidence linking the boys to the charges is flimsy. I'd have been more concerned if they were remanded. I heard the bail applications and was surprised they had been charged
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Wildweasel74

Ole Kanye been one of the first for the death camps, saying he been seen as Inferior race by hitler.

grounded

It is unfair for unions to "disrupt people's lives" with public-sector strikes at Christmas, Conservative chairman Nadhim Zahawi has said.

Mr Zahawi also told the BBC Russian President Vladimir Putin "wants to see" strikes, but unions criticised this.

imtommygunn

He is basically a conman so very hard to take seriously.