Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveItToTheShooters

Cry more manc bastards

AustinPowers

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on March 06, 2023, 12:04:45 AM
Cry more manc bastards

What part of Liverpool  is it that  you are from ?  ;)

Blowitupref

Quote from: stiffler on March 05, 2023, 10:47:54 PM
Abysmal from Utd today, false dawn under ten hag so far. Hard to see this squad having the bottle to challenge for the title when they crumble at the first sign of adversity today.

Would think finishing in the top 4 and winning a trophy in Ten Hags first season would be a good start than a false dawn.  Liverpool are the ones whereby a title challenge was expected before the season started, today they showed what they are capable of but haven't been consistent enough this season to mount a challenge.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

blasmere

Cry more manc bastards

You're giving trailer a run for his money.
A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on March 05, 2023, 08:24:21 PM
Might swerve this and Loserpool thread for a while..

On a scale of 1-10, how embarrassed are you by your team and your captain?

seafoid

The  first comment here is in German and goes "Respect  to Man Utd for the tribute to Cristiano Ronaldo. His Jersey was 7 so they lost 7 nil."

https://youtu.be/cePrvQ9bpl4
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

laoislad

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 06, 2023, 07:51:52 AM
Quote from: trailer on March 05, 2023, 08:24:21 PM
Might swerve this and Loserpool thread for a while..

On a scale of 1-10, how embarrassed are you by your team and your captain?

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

Quote from: blasmere on March 06, 2023, 07:46:03 AM
Cry more manc bastards

There's banter and then there's this shite.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Milltown Row2

A blip and it was coming, been saying for a while that the players were running on empty and Rashford is looking jaded, that aside, they'll do well to keep top 4 with that playing on their mind, but to be opened up so easily is the worst part, as defending hasn't been that bad..

I really only got to see it from a distance, (thank f**k) though the Liverpool  lads at the christening were giving me some banter lol!!

No one died and its certainly one to take on the chin
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Quote from: Armamike on March 06, 2023, 09:42:24 AM
Quote from: blasmere on March 06, 2023, 07:46:03 AM
Cry more manc bastards

There's banter and then there's this shite.

I can only assume it's a 12 year given his posting history. A painful read.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Bord na Mona man

Under Solskjaer, Mourinho, Rangnik, the players knew that if they downed tools, it was the manager who would be out the door.
This time Ten Hag has a far stronger footing. How certain players didn't perform when the game unravelled will no doubt feed into offboardings and recruitment.

Armagh18

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on March 06, 2023, 10:31:01 AM
Under Solskjaer, Mourinho, Rangnik, the players knew that if they downed tools, it was the manager who would be out the door.
This time Ten Hag has a far stronger footing. How certain players didn't perform when the game unravelled will no doubt feed into offboardings and recruitment.
Yesterday was first time in ages you'd have looked at any player and thought you shouldn't be at the club. Every man been good lately and attitudes been right. Hopefully just a blip and get back on track in next game.

trailer

Well that's that. If anything it has highlighted how light the squad is. McTominay once again cemented his place as one of the worst Utd players I have ever seen.
Fernandes needs a personality transplant. Shaw who has been very good lately fell into his old ways. Fred again was a liability.

Having said all that Rashford missed a huge chance. Score that and it's a different game. But these are the fine margins.
Loserpool had a great second half. Flopp seemed delighted although he's always got a huge Turkey Teeth grin so can be hard to tell.

blasmere

Quote from: trailer on March 06, 2023, 11:23:03 AM
Well that's that. If anything it has highlighted how light the squad is. McTominay once again cemented his place as one of the worst Utd players I have ever seen.
Fernandes needs a personality transplant. Shaw who has been very good lately fell into his old ways. Fred again was a liability.

Having said all that Rashford missed a huge chance. Score that and it's a different game. But these are the fine margins.
Loserpool had a great second half. Flopp seemed delighted although he's always got a huge Turkey Teeth grin so can be hard to tell.

Why are you such a dick?

Nothing you say on this board has any credence when you post sh*t like this. The board would be a better place without you and give it to the shooters.
A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

AustinPowers

That display was  absolutely shocking

I remember Mick Mc Carthy  commentating on a game once and  talking about Keystone cops defending.  That's what that looked like yesterday.   A team who decided to throw a match would have defended better.  It was as  if they staggered out of the pub after 10 pints.

I always thought Antony was a liability.  When he  did that  360 turn with the ball , I rolled my eyes and thought,  he won't be here long.  I still think that

De gea should have done better with  2 or 3 of those.  If you watch him , he actually makes himself smaller rather than bigger.  Making it easier for the attacker. He has not improved one  bit in 12 years . He didn't even try with the first one. Although   when you look at  how much time Henderson got to  whip in the cross for no 5 (or 6) , that  was truly shocking , so gk not  at fault for all goals.

A seriously embarrassing  performance.  I'd run the shite out of the useless feckers through Manchester City centre today   . Make them take their  tops off , so supporters  can "stab them with a wet dishcloth " , as the aul fella use to say