Russia invades Ukraine Feb 2022

Started by Main Street, February 12, 2022, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

It's like the 21st Century's version of Nazi indoctrination of children to love Hitler. Or a mirror image of North Korea.

And kids donning the  half swastika Z symbol " sing that they are with ,дядя Вова' (uncle Vova, short for Vladimir) for the last fight. Bizarre to see five years olds singing this"

https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/1532395785182126081

Rossfan

I believe no SFrs on the Russia banned list.....
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Main Street

Shoigu said that the Russian military should deploy next-generation weapons in its campaign in Ukraine,he probably means this literally, as in mobilizing the next generation. 5-18 year olds.

Eire90

i hear there is a lot of Z grafitti in donegal around letterkenny i was thinking isnt  their a lot conspiracy people around those parts  and a few conspiracy cults probably the nut jobs that worship trump.

Main Street

Quote from: Eire90 on December 03, 2022, 12:25:36 AM
i hear there is a lot of Z grafitti in donegal around letterkenny i was thinking isnt  their a lot conspiracy people around those parts  and a few conspiracy cults probably the nut jobs that worship trump.
It only takes one useful idiot a few  hours to  heroically spray can that symbol of hate, there is no call to castigate a community who in all probability are fully supportive of the plight of the Ukrainian refugees.

Eire90

i wasnt talking about the community i said their  is conspiracy groups operating in that area.

Main Street

Quote from: Eire90 on December 03, 2022, 02:06:17 AM
i wasnt talking about the community i said their  is conspiracy groups operating in that area.
Seeing as you have a chronic problem with distinguishing the difference between their and there, how the fck would you know about conspiracy groups and their covert support for fascist nazi Russia?
It only takes one useful idiot with a spray can in any locality  to do minimalist graffiti repeatedly.

burdizzo

Just like it only takes one useful idiot with a laptop to put up pictures of a children's pageant and suggest they're all about to be sent as "weapons" of war. Sick.

Tony Baloney

Ukraine: The People's Fight on BBC2 was as good a documentary as I've seen for a while. Fascinating insight.

bennydorano

Interesting. He's crossed the Rubicon with with this rant I reckon.

BBC News - Yevgeny Prigozhin: Wagner chief blames war on defence minister
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-65996531

bennydorano

Dougal Maguire

Could there be a civil war in the making?
Careful now

Sportacus

I've always been confused why the Russian air force didn't make a bigger impact in Ukraine.  You'd think if the Wagner convoy pulls out onto the main motorway to Moscow they'd be wiped out by Russian planes - sitting ducks.  Looks like they've swapped one suicide mission for another.

If Russia does implode the world will be a dangerous place for a while.  Hell of a lot of nuclear weaponry would be under an even more dysfunctional command system.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Sportacus on June 24, 2023, 11:46:37 AM
I've always been confused why the Russian air force didn't make a bigger impact in Ukraine.

Lack of good precision guided munitions and electronic warfare.
i usse an speelchekor

armaghniac

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on June 24, 2023, 12:04:14 PM
Quote from: Sportacus on June 24, 2023, 11:46:37 AM
I've always been confused why the Russian air force didn't make a bigger impact in Ukraine.

Lack of good precision guided munitions and electronic warfare.

More like the Ukrainians having useful anti aircraft defences.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B