Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Was it golden eye he was in too? Sad to hear that as he seemed just very likable. the Hagrid character just seemed to suit him.

Tubberman

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 14, 2022, 09:45:29 PM
Was it golden eye he was in too? Sad to hear that as he seemed just very likable. the Hagrid character just seemed to suit him.

Yeah, goldeneye. Was in another Bond as well apparently but don't think I've seen it. Never saw the Happy Potter movies either though, so not much of a movie buff!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Tubberman on October 14, 2022, 10:04:14 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on October 14, 2022, 09:45:29 PM

Yeah, goldeneye. Was in another Bond as well apparently but don't think I've seen it. Never saw the Happy Potter movies either though, so not much of a movie buff!

Is he Harry's brother?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Orior

You young feckers wont have read Enid Blyton, so you would not appreciate The Comic Strip Presents  "Five Go Mad in Dorset"

Robbie is 6.5 minutes in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PdKP5Y6-5U

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

balladmaker

Noel Duggan, Clannad, RIP.

Captain Obvious

Actor and comedian Leslie Jordan, Dies aged 67 in Car Accident

mrdeeds

The Horse the Rock of Gibraltar

Capt Pat

After the queen another one of my heroes Amou Haji the worlds dirtiest man has died aged 94 in Iran.

Hound

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 25, 2022, 07:58:50 PM
After the queen another one of my heroes Amou Haji the worlds dirtiest man has died aged 94 in Iran.
...became sick almost immediately after they made him have his first wash in 50 years!

Captain Obvious

Former Antrim footballer Frankie Wilson has died at the age of 52 after a battle with cancer.

DrinkingHarp

Great Balls of Fire

RIP Jerry Lee Lewis
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 28, 2022, 04:54:26 PM
Former Antrim footballer Frankie Wilson has died at the age of 52 after a battle with cancer.

A brilliant bloke on and off the pitch, he packed so much into his life.. RIP Frankie
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Cervical check campaigner Lynsey Bennett passes away aged 34.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on October 28, 2022, 06:25:43 PM
Great Balls of Fire

RIP Jerry Lee Lewis

Married his 13yr old cousin i see.

Nothing to see here carry on

Wildweasel74

Normal America behaviour if recent yrs are anything to go on.