The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: whitey on December 05, 2022, 01:13:06 PM
I won't even bother reading that

The bottom line is you implied Fox didn't cover the story

That's flat out false

In fact Fox were criticized by the other media outlets for the amount of coverage they gave to it

But-as always you're free to believe what you want

Pathetic ;D ;D ;D

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on December 05, 2022, 10:54:39 AM
Quote from: Gmac on December 04, 2022, 05:52:38 PM
Time to look at the contents of the laptop and see where it leads .
John Brennan , panetta , clapper all bought and paid for by the DNC too , Russian disinformation lol
scumbags

I'm sure it will lead to similar endpoints as all the other nonsense you hype up.

I remember you telling us to "grab the popcorn" when Trump was suing Hillary a while back.

Durham still working on stuff?

How's the paedophilia conspiracies going for you boys? Q?
more interested in trumps tax returns probably ? Pathetic

J70

Quote from: Gmac on December 05, 2022, 03:54:37 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 05, 2022, 10:54:39 AM
Quote from: Gmac on December 04, 2022, 05:52:38 PM
Time to look at the contents of the laptop and see where it leads .
John Brennan , panetta , clapper all bought and paid for by the DNC too , Russian disinformation lol
scumbags

I'm sure it will lead to similar endpoints as all the other nonsense you hype up.

I remember you telling us to "grab the popcorn" when Trump was suing Hillary a while back.

Durham still working on stuff?

How's the paedophilia conspiracies going for you boys? Q?
more interested in trumps tax returns probably ? Pathetic

I couldn't give two fucks about Trump's tax returns. Have I mentioned them or resurrected the thread to discuss them?

Whereas if it was Biden, you'd be on here hyping it up to high heaven.

There was been so much shit come out about Trump over the past few weeks alone that if I was in anyway equivalent to yourself I would have been on here nonstop, every day.

Gmac

Former darling of the left and hyped up 2020 presidential candidate Michael avenatti who is already in jail sentenced to another 14 years in jail . Also record voting in Georgia for the second time in a month didn't a bunch of crybabies pull their businesses from there because of voter suppression, whatever the DNC are crying about probably the opposite is happening .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on December 06, 2022, 04:22:14 PM
Former darling of the left and hyped up 2020 presidential candidate Michael avenatti who is already in jail sentenced to another 14 years in jail . Also record voting in Georgia for the second time in a month didn't a bunch of crybabies pull their businesses from there because of voter suppression, whatever the DNC are crying about probably the opposite is happening .

Poor Gmac.

Nothing to say about "terminating" the constitution or dinner with Nazis or whatever the hell else Trump came out with this week.

Don't worry- you're not alone on the right.

Hunter's dick pics are out there somewhere too, so it's not all doom and gloom.

whitey

If the Republicans were engaged in voter suppression they're not very good or effective at it if the turnout is anything to go by

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on December 06, 2022, 04:41:29 PM

Poor Gmac.

Nothing to say about "terminating" the constitution or dinner with Nazis or whatever the hell else Trump came out with this week.

I moved on from Trump around November 8 2020 I advise you do the same , I'm more interested in the Biden crime family and 10% for the big guy

J70

Quote from: Gmac on December 06, 2022, 05:52:15 PM

Poor Gmac.

I moved on from Trump around November 8 2020 I advise you do the same , I'm more interested in the Biden crime family and 10% for the big guy

"The Biden Crime Family"  ;D ;D ;D

Do right wingers ever have an original thought?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on December 06, 2022, 06:07:07 PM

Poor Gmac.

syndicate ?

J70

Quote from: Gmac on December 06, 2022, 06:31:27 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 06, 2022, 06:07:07 PM

Poor Gmac.

syndicate ?

Give credit where its due, that was actually funny. ;D

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1

Trump Organization found guilty on all counts of criminal tax fraud

A Manhattan jury has found two Trump Organization companies guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives.

The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp. were found guilty on all charges they faced.

Donald Trump and his family were not charged in this case, but the former president was mentioned repeatedly during the trial by prosecutors about his connection to the benefits doled out to certain executives, including company-funded apartments, car leases and personal expenses.

The Trump Organization could face a maximum of $1.61 million in fines when sentenced in mid-January. The company is not at risk of being dismantled because there is no mechanism under New York law that would dissolve the company. However, a felony conviction could impact its ability to do business or obtain loans or contracts.

The guilty verdict comes as Trump is under scrutiny by federal and state prosecutors for his handling of classified documents, the effort to overturn the 2020 election results, and the accuracy of the Trump Organization's business records and financial statements. He is also facing a $250 million civil lawsuit from the New York attorney general alleging he and his adult children were involved in a decade long fraud. The attorney general is seeking to permanently bar them from serving as an officer or director of a company in New York state, among other penalties.

Full story

dec

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 06, 2022, 10:35:16 PM
The Trump Organization could face a maximum of $1.61 million in fines when sentenced in mid-January.

That is a bizarrely small fine.

whitey

Quote from: dec on December 06, 2022, 10:47:27 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 06, 2022, 10:35:16 PM
The Trump Organization could face a maximum of $1.61 million in fines when sentenced in mid-January.

That is a bizarrely small fine.

Was this a civil case?

Maybe there are smaller fines for a civil case

IRS could maybe come in and wallop him with additional fines and penalties

(For some firms, fines and enforcement actions are just part of the cost of doing business)