Co. Board/Garvaghey/Harte etc (A thread for Thebigdog & southtyronegael)

Started by Snapchap, November 28, 2017, 09:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Damian multi talented man going to miss his commentarys as he is always on the button.

Jim Bob

Aye. He always spotted the 'wee bit of afters'

Tyrone Gaa

I hope our club won't be supporting Damien, I will speak to our county representative to have their thoughts on the votes before convention. Nothing personal against Damien but I don't want teamtalk running the County. I'd rather Damien focus on the continued promotion of our club game through Teamtalk.
Living the dream!!!

longballin

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on December 08, 2017, 11:21:50 AM
I hope our club won't be supporting Damien, I will speak to our county representative to have their thoughts on the votes before convention. Nothing personal against Damien but I don't want teamtalk running the County. I'd rather Damien focus on the continued promotion of our club game through Teamtalk.

Mickey Harte runs the board and Team Talk works to his agenda as they know they lose him otherwise and Club Tyrone has huge say in running of Gervaghey so what power would he really have?... as Roisin has just discovered...

redhandefender

Quote from: longballin on December 08, 2017, 11:27:43 AM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on December 08, 2017, 11:21:50 AM

Mickey Harte runs the board and Team Talk works to his agenda as they know they lose him otherwise and Club Tyrone has huge say in running of Gervaghey so what power would he really have?... as Roisin has just discovered...

The decision over the county sponsorship was all the county board doing and outside influences, nothing to do with club tyrone

DEL

Mickey Harte runs the board and Team Talk

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's like chatting to a trump supporter!
PS Also heard the Russians were backing him 😉
#Fakenews

longballin

Quote from: DEL on December 08, 2017, 08:25:09 PM
Mickey Harte runs the board and Team Talk

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's like chatting to a trump supporter!
PS Also heard the Russians were backing him 😉
#Fakenews

Have you seen them challenge him yet?

Tyrone Gaa

Ok who do we want as chairperson tomorrow? I'm not a fan of any candidate but:

I'm hoping Jordan retains the position

A wee straw poll here see what the feeling is ahead of the big vote
Living the dream!!!

Dire Ear

southtyronegael

jordan for me too. only one to attempt to stand up to harte. for all the use its done. def dont want the teamtalk man.

In hiding

Quote from: Dire Ear on December 11, 2017, 09:10:40 PM
Jordan as well
ah lads it can't be Jordan.May as well be no one as jordan

Therealdonald

I go with Mickey Kerr. Think he'll win it.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Therealdonald on December 11, 2017, 09:58:38 PM
I go with Mickey Kerr. Think he'll win it.

Think he's the one that has no chance to be honest
Living the dream!!!

youhavenofans

Jordon supposedly texting around clubs yesterday trying to see who is voting for her.

anyone got a full list of who is running for what?

square_ball

Available for download on the Tyrone website.