Gender Neutral

Started by Orior, October 24, 2017, 09:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

I see that Paloma Faith is raising her child as gender neutral.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/mother-and-baby/2017102343384/paloma-faith-raising-child-gender-neutral/

Any GAABoarders raising their children as gender neutral?

Any GAABoarders wish they had been raised as gender neutral?

Any GAABoard posters that you wish had been raised as gender neutral?

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BennyCake

Sweet Jesus and the Mary Chain.

StGallsGAA

This could be an interesting thread of you didn't open it with Hello magazine's definition of what rich gender neutral means.

foxcommander

Quote from: Orior on October 24, 2017, 09:24:00 PM
I see that Paloma Faith is raising her child as gender neutral.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/mother-and-baby/2017102343384/paloma-faith-raising-child-gender-neutral/

Any GAABoarders raising their children as gender neutral?

Any GAABoarders wish they had been raised as gender neutral?

Any GAABoard posters that you wish had been raised as gender neutral?

When parents say stuff like that the child welfare officers should keep a good eye them. Mental.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

screenexile

What does raising your children gender neutral mean?

I have 2 daughters who have been in dresses since they were born but if when they're older they didn't like it or feel comfortable it wouldn't bother me.

theskull1

Bret Weinstein is a good person to follow on twitter when it comes to these crackerjack gender pronoun debates

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on October 24, 2017, 10:08:30 PM

I have 2 daughters who have been in dresses since they were born but if when they're older they didn't like it or feel comfortable it wouldn't bother me.
Oppressor. You have 2 children.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 24, 2017, 11:19:47 PM

Oppressor. You have 2 children.

;D

theskull1

I think they can decide now whether they're children or adults nowadays
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

trileacman

You mean you are not raising your children gender neutrally?

You're a f**king nazi man. Dinosaurs like you shouldn't have children.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Gmac

How does this help the kid ? she ultimately wants what's best for the child right ?
How does this help the child ? or is attention seeking from nutter parents .

J70

No idea what raising a gender neutral child entails, apart from her stating that "her approach... involves not dressing her child in stereotypical 'boy/girl' colours, such as pink or blue."

Puckoon

https://youtu.be/adPXDTvADD0

We've gone 180 degrees, we will come back soon.

#woke

omaghjoe

Heard this floating around lately about gentrified toys and the like... think it comes from individuals working their ideas backwards and having no direct experience themselves on weans at all.

But as anyone who has kids will know boys prefer to play with cars and balls and thrown stuff alot, climb, never listen but are more chilled out but have worse tempers! Girls prefer to play with dolls, listen more, are more empathetic, more emotional and highly strung. My kids are all still pretty young, and all play together and that's what I see.
You actually wouldn't believe how sterotypical kids are until you start to raise you own.

Anyway I dare the nanny will be getting the blame for it when the child ends up being gender stereotypical.

HiMucker

Quote from: omaghjoe on October 25, 2017, 04:23:46 AM
Heard this floating around lately about gentrified toys and the like... think it comes from individuals working their ideas backwards and having no direct experience themselves on weans at all.

But as anyone who has kids will know boys prefer to play with cars and balls and thrown stuff alot, climb, never listen but are more chilled out but have worse tempers! Girls prefer to play with dolls, listen more, are more empathetic, more emotional and highly strung. My kids are all still pretty young, and all play together and that's what I see.
You actually wouldn't believe how sterotypical kids are until you start to raise you own.

Anyway I dare the nanny will be getting the blame for it when the child ends up being gender stereotypical.
100% Joe.  There was a lot of stuff my own kids done at a very early age, without much, if any influence that you would associate with "boy/girl stuff".  The toy cars being a prime example.  The boys were mad on that stuff before they even seen it on tv.  The best part was that the toy cars belong to their big sister who got them as hand me downs and never ever played with them.