GAA Catfish

Started by RedHand88, May 26, 2022, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Footballer Paul... is he involved?

Was anyone here caught out?

JoG2

Listened to both episodes last night. Had never heard of catfishing tbh. Mad craic altogether, was a great listen. Folk are mad

Milltown Row2

You'd have to be a complete twat to fall for that! That or very lonely and looking a 'relationship'

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bigarsedkeeper

Listened to it today. Crazy carry on - I think as someone who was never on dating apps etc I can't understand how you get into that situation but it's obviously more common than you would think.

How much time did your woman Nicky have on her hands?

Rudi

Call me old fashioned, but feckin online dating. What ever happened to slobbering all over some young wan at the disco. These were great times, playing some bog ball, a heap of pints in the local, off to town for more (spread the net a bit) then the disco, with luck, some fine looking young wan. Then a good feed in the chipper. Couldn't be beat.
On line dating, they deserve all the shite they get. ;D

oliverkelly

Quote from: Rudi on May 26, 2022, 03:49:00 PM
Call me old fashioned, but feckin online dating. What ever happened to slobbering all over some young wan at the disco. These were great times, playing some bog ball, a heap of pints in the local, off to town for more (spread the net a bit) then the disco, with luck, some fine looking young wan. Then a good feed in the chipper. Couldn't be beat.

A lot of footballers don't get to go to disco's or have a hape of pints due to the way things are in the gaa world with drinking bans and what not.

oakleaflad

Seen names, pictures, messages etc all online. Behavior seemingly stretches back years.

JoG2

Quote from: oakleaflad on May 26, 2022, 04:59:23 PM
Seen names, pictures, messages etc all online. Behavior seemingly stretches back years.

Is there a pic of the catfisher online?

tintin25

Is the intercounty footballer known as 'Paul' in on it too?  Was he actually going with this Nicki doll on the sly?

oakleaflad

If you Google Tattle Life GAA Catfish there is a thread with 19 pages on it at the moment

JoG2

ONeill

Can someone summarise what it's all about in under 25 words?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: ONeill on May 26, 2022, 05:34:34 PM

Johnny was chatting online with a doris who name dropped an intercounty ex and loads of mutual friemds . She refused to meet him but sent her housemate which he thought odd.  He contacted the GAA player who said he had the same story. It's a massively elaborate scam. But unclear to what end.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Rudi on May 26, 2022, 03:49:00 PM

Still single are ya?

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on May 26, 2022, 05:44:23 PM
Quote from: ONeill on May 26, 2022, 05:34:34 PM

Johnny was chatting online with a doris who name dropped an intercounty ex and loads of mutual friemds . She refused to meet him but sent her housemate which he thought odd.  He contacted the GAA player who said he had the same story. It's a massively elaborate scam. But unclear to what end.

Anyone else count the words?

Just me then...