Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Was never the same after Kathy Bates went at him with the sledgehammer

Great actor tbh

AustinPowers

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 07, 2022, 06:19:47 PM
Actor James Caan - 82

Sad to hear that.

There's a great  film I   seen him in, This Is My Father. It's not well known but it's  excellent . Colm Meaney and John Cusack in it too.  Well worth a watch

RedHand88

Shinzo Abe, former Japanese Prime Minister. Assassinated whilst giving a speech.

Tony Baloney

Declan Donnelly's brother Fr. Dermott Donnelly.

mrdeeds

Tony Sirico aka Paulie from Sopranos.

Jeepers Creepers

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 07, 2022, 06:19:47 PM
Actor James Caan - 82

Iconic actor

Enjoyed this story, from twitter
@JenniferTilly
James Caan always had the funniest stories. Once he told me Coppola had the habit of grabbing food off his plate & eating it, so one day he made a sandwich with very hot jalapeños between two pieces of buttered bread, & waited outside Coppola's airstream...
Coppola came roaring out to direct the next scene, grabbed the sandwich off the plate & gobbled it down. Immediately tears started squirting out of his eyes & he started yelling"What is this? What did you do to me?!
And Jimmy said meekly "Did I ask you to eat my sandwich? Did I?"
Hasta la victoria siempre

snoopdog

Paulie from Sopranos. RIP.

balladmaker

The great Séamus Tansey RIP

Rossfan

One of the greats musically but a grumpy oul hoor.
R.I.P. Séamus.
You'll no doubt be forming a trio with Horan and Finn now.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

RedHand88

Someone dead after falling off a bonfire in Larne. Hopefully this leads to regulation. Completely senseless.

imtommygunn

It is honestly surprising many more don't die. The size some of those bonfires are they just can not be safe.

Milltown Row2

Is it council led/funded/supported? If so then someone is liable, maybe this is what it takes (unfortunately) for it to be properly regulated and if blame is led at the council's door then the family sue the shit out them, nothing like court case to sort things out
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Regulation is viewed as oppressing a culture though. You can't win  :(

Again rhetoric from "leaders" which does anything but help the people they are supposed to be leading.

marty34

Imagine building a house with no scaffolding and worker fell from it and died.

There'd be some rumpus.