Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 11, 2022, 08:52:25 PM
Lads Harte is finished, he gone. Don't forget 2006 season under Harte was a carbon copy of this year. This management team and players will push very close to an all Ireland next year trust me.

I think the main worry is that Derry outfought and out thought Tyrone this year, Derry played the exact game that everyone knew they would yet the Tyrone players seemed shellshocked. Followed by a non performance V Armagh.

Next year is massive for this team.

Stan

After last year and their u21 AI, there's no doubt that BD and FL deserve another few years at the helm. Players and managers need to consign this year to history but take the lessons from it.

We played 1 half of football (against fermanagh) in this championship - i think we are capable of repeating last years performance but it will take some work.

sam03/05

After yesterday - it's easy to see why a throw in might be looked at.

Stan

Is it wrong to want Derry to do well this year?

Stan

Is it equally wrong to want Armagh to do well this year? Asking for a friend etc etc...

smort

An Watcher

Haha, it is wrong, when I think back to the battles with derry in the 90s and armagh in the 00s I really struggle with supporting your fellow ulster team.  As much as I try I can't. 

clarshack

have never wanted Derry or Armagh to win and never will.

ardtole

Very honest interview from Tiernach McCann on the Smaller Fish podcast today

Under Lights

Quote from: ardtole on June 15, 2022, 03:30:20 PM

What was the summary of it

clarshack

Quote from: Under Lights on June 16, 2022, 09:44:05 AM

seemed pissed off that he did a 4km warm up in last year's All-Ireland Final to only get on for 2 minutes at the end.

trailer

Quote from: clarshack on June 16, 2022, 10:09:11 AM

seemed pissed off that he did a 4km warm up in last year's All-Ireland Final to only get on for 2 minutes at the end.

O'Neill and Now McCann yapping about not getting enough game time in an All Ireland winning team. The sense of entitlement is awful. McCann's interview is behind a paywall so I only saw the short clip scruff-balls shared but he comes across very bitter. "Peter was saying get me on but Logan and Dooher didn't"
Did scruff-balls ask him about the dive against Monaghan?

RedHand88

Quote from: clarshack on June 15, 2022, 02:06:12 PM
have never wanted Derry or Armagh to win and never will.

Would make my weekend if Clare got a result against Derry. Keep titles at 4-1 please.

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: trailer on June 16, 2022, 10:26:22 AM
Quote from: clarshack on June 16, 2022, 10:09:11 AM

O'Neill and Now McCann yapping about not getting enough game time in an All Ireland winning team. The sense of entitlement is awful. McCann's interview is behind a paywall so I only saw the short clip scruff-balls shared but he comes across very bitter. "Peter was saying get me on but Logan and Dooher didn't"
Did scruff-balls ask him about the dive against Monaghan?

Not sure I would say they were 'yapping'. They both gave honest answers to questions that were put to them in interviews. Should they have not given their honest opinion?

nrico2006

Armagh or Derry aren't going to win it though, lucky that they got arguably the two weakest teams left though and are both on easy side of the draw.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'