FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

glad the match is at 4pm. I feel like i have punished myself after i watch a match, i feel dirty.... its the same feeling i get after watching Fox news, reading O'Doherty or Myers. Just dont know why i put myself through it. First time in a while i'll be happy to be in work.

Doogie Browser

If anyone has any good links for the match put them up please.

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Shamrock Shore

Most of the posters here aren't Billy!

I think I'll listen in on the wireless. Beats a crappy stream and I wont have to look at Robbie Keane's histrionics.

Doogie Browser

HiMucker

Quote from: J OGorman on September 05, 2011, 08:42:12 PM
Russia have been ropey enough since the match @ Lansdowne. But I'd tend to agree with LL, will be good going to get a draw, a win and 3 points would be unreal

Plus, cannot believe an international football match of this importance is allowed to be played on a plastic pitch. What next, playing with a half pumped ball?'mon to feck Ireland!
They will be well used to this sort of thing, Sure they trained on a car park in Saipan  :D

J OGorman

Quote from: HiMucker on September 06, 2011, 03:38:55 PM
Quote from: J OGorman on September 05, 2011, 08:42:12 PM
Russia have been ropey enough since the match @ Lansdowne. But I'd tend to agree with LL, will be good going to get a draw, a win and 3 points would be unreal

Plus, cannot believe an international football match of this importance is allowed to be played on a plastic pitch. What next, playing with a half pumped ball?'mon to feck Ireland!
They will be well used to this sort of thing, Sure they trained on a car park in Saipan  :D

KEANO KEANO KEANO!

Ulick

J OGorman

Quote from: Billys Boots on September 06, 2011, 03:11:47 PM
It's live on rte.ie if you're in the Republic.

I have it cooking in the black north using a friends Sky Go logon...each sky customer can register 2 x devices. Everyone's a winner

AFS

Far too open. Only a matter of time before they score.

spuds

RICHARD DUNNNNNEEE

With all this backs to the wall stuff an injured Robbie Keane is us like playing with 10 men
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Forever Green

I have plenty of respect for what Trap has done with the team but it is soul destroying watching this team and its complete lack of quality. Whelan and Andrews as our centre midfield, wtf is that all about. f**king get over yourself and get James McCarthy into the team. I will probably get slaughtered for this but when the team is fully fit, Robbie Keane should not be starting. Outstanding player in his day but has been woeful since his falling out with Harry Redknapp. Still think will get a result here match though as we are set up for away matches in every single game