The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on March 14, 2016, 10:28:32 AM

Anti-immigrant immigrants. Seriously?

You missed the word "illegal". Quite important that bit.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

Quote from: seafoid on March 14, 2016, 10:29:52 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 14, 2016, 02:52:43 AM
You're wasting your time, J. You can't reason with clowns like Foxy boy. They spend all day eating snacks and watching Fox News to feed their need to be outraged about something. The only way to deal with banjo-playing nincompoops like him is to point and laugh at them.
cheetos

Pringles actually.

ludermor

Is it now acceptable to insult people by calling them retards?

screenexile

Quote from: ludermor on March 14, 2016, 04:20:26 PM

Of course it is... PC is dead we are in the era of Trump where you just say what you think!!!

If you don't agree with it then f**k you!

screenexile

Quote from: stew on March 14, 2016, 10:44:54 AM
Quote from: screenexile on March 14, 2016, 10:15:30 AM
Quote from: stew on March 14, 2016, 10:03:48 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 14, 2016, 05:03:54 AM

Powell, now there is a lad who is a disgrace to the Republican oarty, a lifelong Republican suddenly, at the mere sight of a black men running for president decides that his best mate John McCain is not the man to earn his vote, it is the liberal from Illinois who gets his vote......That was a race move and he sold his principles because of the colour of Obama's skin, ergo he is as big a hypocrite as there is, I had a lot of respect for him at one point, now I have none and his opinion means Jack shit to me.

You can see it in his face. . .  he's devastated!!!!

Fack away aff, I notice you had nothing of substance to say about what I had to say about Powell, ach sure what can you expect from a clown but a sad joke.

What's the point in saying something substantive on the issue??

Powell has said that as his years have gone on he has become disillusioned with the Party he joined but still believes in their basic principles. . . but then to you Powell's probably just a "libtard liar' he's black and Obama's black seems to be your take on it and I can't imagine your opinion will be swayed by what I say if it hasn't been by what Powell himself has said!!!

Hardy

Quote from: screenexile on March 14, 2016, 04:42:06 PM
Quote from: ludermor on March 14, 2016, 04:20:26 PM

Of course it is... PC is dead we are in the era of Trump where you just say what you think!!!

If you don't agree with it then f**k you!

I don't think thinking comes into it.

foxcommander

Powell, now there is a lad who is a disgrace to the Republican oarty, a lifelong Republican suddenly, at the mere sight of a black men running for president decides that his best mate John McCain is not the man to earn his vote, it is the liberal from Illinois who gets his vote......That was a race move and he sold his principles because of the colour of Obama's skin, ergo he is as big a hypocrite as there is, I had a lot of respect for him at one point, now I have none and his opinion means Jack shit to me.

Would Powell have supported Hilary if she had the Democratic nomination in 2008?

He sold a party colleague down the river as he saw a chance to "change" politics - if he thought the democrats were more aligned with his own beliefs then surely he should have converted. But he didn't.

A very thin mask slipped when he backed the Kenyan lad who's biggest achievement was being a "community organizer".
No problem for Colin sticking the boot in to a decorated war hero. There's loyalty for you.

dec

Quote from: foxcommander on March 14, 2016, 05:41:34 PM
A very thin mask slipped when he backed the Kenyan lad who's biggest achievement was being a "community organizer".

You somehow missed the fact that he got elected to the Senate.

Declan

screenexile

Quote from: foxcommander on March 12, 2016, 05:30:17 PM
Disgusting scenes at the Trump rally in Chicago by the libtards.
The usual suspects out in force ready to disrupt and start riots at the first sign of something they disagree with.
The media did a good job stopping news of all the looting and gunfire after the rally, cos lets face it, not like them to miss an opportunity to do some free shopping!

The bright spot here is that the general american public will now wake up and see that if these types hate Trump so much then he must be doing something right.
The Kenyan lad has brought them to this point with his policies and pandering to sections of the community. It needs to stop.

Have a look at this and keep on blaming the liberals . . . Do Trump and his supporters not deserve their fair share of the blame??

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/rachel-maddow-explains-how-donald-trumps-rhetoric-has-ramped-up-violence-at-rallies-video_uk_56e69b0be4b05c52666ec8c4

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on March 14, 2016, 05:41:34 PM

Would Powell have supported Hilary if she had the Democratic nomination in 2008?

He sold a party colleague down the river as he saw a chance to "change" politics - if he thought the democrats were more aligned with his own beliefs then surely he should have converted. But he didn't.

No problem for Colin sticking the boot in to a decorated war hero. There's loyalty for you.

The same party who hung him out to dry at the UN and completely sidelined him in his role as Secretary of State in favour of the neoconservative Cheney/Rumsfeld axis (which worked out soooo well!)?

The same party who at the time of his endorsement of Obama had their candidate and running mate accusing Obama of "palling around with terrorists" and were plumbing the depths in bigoted, dog whistle appeals to "real" Americans even as an unprecedented financial crisis unfolded, about which McCain portrayed himself as completely unequipped to handle?

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about black people, never missing an opportunity to downplay prejudice they experience or accuse them themselves of racist attitudes.

foxcommander

Quote from: screenexile on March 14, 2016, 10:14:20 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on March 12, 2016, 05:30:17 PM
Disgusting scenes at the Trump rally in Chicago by the libtards.
The usual suspects out in force ready to disrupt and start riots at the first sign of something they disagree with.
The media did a good job stopping news of all the looting and gunfire after the rally, cos lets face it, not like them to miss an opportunity to do some free shopping!

The bright spot here is that the general american public will now wake up and see that if these types hate Trump so much then he must be doing something right.
The Kenyan lad has brought them to this point with his policies and pandering to sections of the community. It needs to stop.

Have a look at this and keep on blaming the liberals . . . Do Trump and his supporters not deserve their fair share of the blame??

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/rachel-maddow-explains-how-donald-trumps-rhetoric-has-ramped-up-violence-at-rallies-video_uk_56e69b0be4b05c52666ec8c4

Like I said before, there is no reason for anti-trump protestors to attend his rallies. These anti-trump bullies are the ones inflaming the situation and should let democracy take its course even if they don't like his message.

If there was no popular support for Mr Trumps policies he wouldn't be winning all these states. Just shows the american public are sick of pandering to the PC brigade and are willing to be more vocal about it now.

Eamonnca1

I stopped reading at "PC brigade."