Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Martial and Shaw have both gone off injured recently but I think they're in contention for the weekend. Strange game with absolutely nothing to play for (unless Juve fail to beat Young Boys) so both sides will probably be understrength. Hopefully one or both of the young lads gets 15/20 mins.

Milltown Row2

Young boys doing their bit!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 12, 2018, 09:06:04 PM
Young boys doing their bit!

That shitty vote result was more entertaining than a United match anyway. . .

Cunny Funt

Assist and a goal for Phil Jones tonight. How a liability like him is still at the club after all these years is a mystery.   

gerrykeegan

A Jones special. My God they are poor.. awful..muck .
It's hard to come up with a word. Last night Liverpool's fullbacks played 30/40 yards further up the pitch. God help us at the weekend.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

BennyCake

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 12, 2018, 09:11:11 PM
Assist and a goal for Phil Jones tonight. How a liability like him is still at the club after all these years is a mystery.

Amen to that. The same with Smalling. Another clown.

Milltown Row2

Jones should actually pack his own bags! Be very embarrassed to slip on a Utd top!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

STREET FIGHTER

How does PJ go from huge English talent to complete disaster..........

Beyond useless........

Over the Bar

Who cares. Last 16 was already guaranteed. Save themselves for the trip to the drug/crime capital of Europe on Sunday!

Minder

Quote from: Over the Bar on December 12, 2018, 10:00:25 PM
Who cares. Last 16 was already guaranteed. Save themselves for the trip to the drug/crime capital of Europe on Sunday!

Strabane?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on December 12, 2018, 09:34:57 PM
How does PJ go from huge English talent to complete disaster..........

Beyond useless........

If i was an average player earning 3million a year for the last 7/8 years then I would probably not bother myself too much either. A heck of a lot of these guys dont have the hunger to improve once those fat pay cheques start coming in

trailer

Lurgan?

Over the Bar

Quote from: trailer on December 12, 2018, 10:03:47 PM

Lurgan?

Drugs?  Check!

Crime?  Check!

Capital? Negative....

Captain Obvious

Phil Jones showed Lukaku how to finish tonight.

Milltown Row2

Did Jose lose it on the line when Phil knocked it in?