Galway v Kerry. Super 8s Round 1. 15 July Croke Park.

Started by Mayo4Sam14, July 08, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

From the Bunker

Quote from: gaafan2 on July 15, 2018, 05:14:49 PM
Would be fair to say Tyrone are now second favs for the all ireland behind the dubs?  I realise the conditions are poor but both Kerry and Galway have been horrible.

Maybe they are horrible because they are cancelling each other out? Maybe not?

Captain Obvious

Cunny Funt

Over the Bar

I take it Throw-Ball is protesting outside RTE headquarters at this game making the TV?   Sitting in his wee Armagh jersey with a bottle of buckie.

brianboru00

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 15, 2018, 05:29:31 PM
Really stupid sending off.

It was but if the umpires saw the punch then they saw the Galway player dragging him back in the first place and yet no black card shown there - Why?

Main Street

The mustachioed umpire  looks the spitting image of the randy milkman in Father Ted.

balladmaker

Munster and Connacht football must be a poor standard.  Dublin and Tyrone miles ahead of the rest at this stage.  At least the the Super 8's will expose the weaker teams to a greater extent.

Cunny Funt

That goal the icing on the cake for Galway. Kerry dreadful today did they think they were going to get the same time and room on the ball as they got v Clare and Cork?

joemamas

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 15, 2018, 05:29:31 PM
Really stupid sending off.

Why fitzmaurice still had him on the field after his shit performance says it all.
A manager who is in over his head.

Syferus

Galway obviously the next best thing to Dublin now.

I told ye about Kerry. But the likes of Rossfan will be very quiet about that fact. It doesn't fit their narrative.

From the Bunker

Well done Galway.

Croke Park losing streak over.

Kerry Losing streak over as well!

weareros

Quote from: balladmaker on July 15, 2018, 05:40:12 PM
Munster and Connacht football must be a poor standard.  Dublin and Tyrone miles ahead of the rest at this stage.  At least the the Super 8's will expose the weaker teams to a greater extent.

I don't think it follows that because Tyrone hammered Ros, they would beat Galway (or Mayo for that matter). A poorer 2017 Galway still hammered Donegal.

JoG2

Very poor spectacle, Galway full value, much the hungrier team. I wouldn't be writing Kerry off just yet. The beauty of the super 7s now is the big guns get to have an off day. Though they'll get their fill of it in Clones, might head down to it.
Tyrone, 2nd favourites, behave!

GalwayBayBoy

Geaney just rolled the ball on the ground to Clifford for the Kerry goal lol.