Maigh Eo v Ciarrai, 1700, 30ú Lúnasa, Gaelic Grounds

Started by macdanger2, August 03, 2014, 10:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: yellowcard on August 30, 2014, 06:31:58 PM
Morrissey trying to hype it up as being a brilliant match when in reality it has been mediocre not helped by Reilly.
+1
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

yellowcard

Thought Kerry were the better team over the 70 minutes and only for Aidan O Se Mayo would be dead and buried. However its a toss of a coin here now.

Captain Obvious

Unbelievable how Kerry with so much of the play didn't win that game.

Hardy

Ah lads, you can't deny it's exciting stuff in a brilliant atmosphere. If you can't enjoy that I don't know what to say. And I don't see much wrong with the quality either, at least compared to some of the stuff we've watched this Summer.

Syferus

Absolutely incredible match. Needs no hyping. The intensity is off the charts and there's been some special plays too. JOD and Higgins are having a battle for the ages.

They could make Croke Park after all.

Shamrock Shore

Such an enjoyable game. This Limerick place seems to be alright ya know!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

bcarrier

Think Mayo will win now ..kerry have three senior citizens in defence now

yellowcard

Quote from: Hardy on August 30, 2014, 06:42:59 PM
Ah lads, you can't deny it's exciting stuff in a brilliant atmosphere. If you can't enjoy that I don't know what to say. And I don't see much wrong with the quality either, at least compared to some of the stuff we've watched this Summer.

That bit is true, but in terms of quality I think it has been ordinary. The pundits are doing their best to hype it. The goals sum it up. Three penalties, a goalkeeping mistake and 2 tap ins. Plenty of thrills and spills but the quality is mediocre. 

easytiger95

Game of the year anyway - far surpasses last week.

bcarrier

Wildweasel74

GalwayBayBoy

Just me or has Barry John Keane been terrible since he came on?