Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

Never mind all that, it's nearly DVD time!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

ONeill

Final furlong just got shorter.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: JimStynes on December 08, 2017, 11:32:24 AM
snow day!

Surprisingly small number of school closures in N.Ireland, probably due to two days taken already this year for a storm that never really arrived in the North.

maggie

A lot of the maintained schools had planned to take today as a staff development day as its the 8th Dec so they had no pupils in anyways

Jim Bob

Mates school was open today. Hardly  any pupils came in he was telling me.
Handy aul day for him

Jim Bob

Quote from: hardstation on December 08, 2017, 06:49:14 PM
A mate of mine drove about 40 miles to his school. Sat down at his desk, logged on to his computer, got a text saying the school was closed, waited for his computer to load up, shut it down and drove about 40 miles home.

Got a text at his desk? Does the headmaster not speak to him?

Minder

Yeah we got a text from the primary school this morning that the school was open and 20 mins later another that it was closed so I'm sure the same happened to some teachers there
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

JimStynes

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on December 08, 2017, 05:10:19 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on December 08, 2017, 11:32:24 AM
snow day!

Surprisingly small number of school closures in N.Ireland, probably due to two days taken already this year for a storm that never really arrived in the North.

Sure a Friday hardly counts anyway. Friday tests, art, assembly and home. We finish at 2 on a Friday  8)

Tony Baloney

It's f**king pathetic. The wife and wains were off but they have all been to school in worse.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on December 08, 2017, 08:45:52 PM
To be fair, I thought it was bad enough around Andytown first thing this morning. The main roads weren't great let alone the side streets.
Aye it wasn't too bad round here but ones in Carryduff spent over 2 hours getting to work.

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on December 08, 2017, 06:49:14 PM
A mate of mine drove about 40 miles to his school. Sat down at his desk, logged on to his computer, got a text saying the school was closed, waited for his computer to load up, shut it down and drove about 40 miles home.

That would be me today minus about 28 miles.

Jim Bob

Snow day. School closed. Was flat out since Xmas so a wee break was due anyway.