2023 League Competition - Overall Winner is red hander

Started by GAABoardMod5, January 17, 2023, 01:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

That was good craic as always. Wish I was as lucky at the bookies. Thanks to GAAModboard5 for organising.

Taylor

Good craic - thanks admin and well done redhander

Rossfan

Quote from: Taylor on April 03, 2023, 08:24:21 AM
Good craic - thanks admin and well done redhander

+1.
Will we all be waiting for redhander's predictions from here on.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tbrick18

Congrats Redhander!

Cheers GaaBoardMod5 for running, good craic and adds another wee element of interest to the league.

rosnarun

Well Done red hander. thought i might give yuo a bit of Competition for a while but  Faded away.
Thanks mod5 .  maybe a special lable for the winner to replace 'hero member' so they  shove back to any criticism 
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

urbangael

I'll have to settle for bronze! Well done to the winner and must say thanks to the organiser 👌

Halfquarter

Very enjoyable, I'll be straight down to the Bookies with Red Handers selections next year. :) :)

joemamas

Mods
Thank you for taking the time to organize it.

seafoid

Well done Red Hander for your consistency and thanks to everyone else for taking part. It's crazy to think that Farrandeelin RIP who started the competition passed away during it. GRMA Mod for the spreadsheet management.

Blowitupref

Quote from: seafoid on April 03, 2023, 06:36:50 PM
Well done Red Hander for your consistency and thanks to everyone else for taking part. It's crazy to think that Farrandeelin RIP who started the competition passed away during it. GRMA Mod for the spreadsheet management.

It is and Farrandeelin RIP won last years Football Championship Predictions competition. Up to the GAABoardMod5 to decide but should the upcoming championship competition be named after the late Farrandeelin?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

GAABoardMod5

Quote from: Blowitupref on April 03, 2023, 07:40:00 PM

It is and Farrandeelin RIP won last years Football Championship Predictions competition. Up to the GAABoardMod5 to decide but should the upcoming championship competition be named after the late Farrandeelin?

Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to run a championship competition this year.  Too much going on.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Quote from: GAABoardMod5 on April 03, 2023, 07:51:39 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on April 03, 2023, 07:40:00 PM

Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to run a championship competition this year.  Too much going on.

Fair enough.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Hoof Hearted

Thanks mod, a lot of work went into that
I went all out, copied red handers results and reversed them, nothing to lose
Needless to say I got 0 outta 4
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Ball Hopper