The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on May 14, 2022, 08:26:10 PM
Looked like a groin injury.

VVD a bigger concern
Didn't see at the end as I was bouncing 😂 but did he run onto the pitch to celebrate?
He climbed the steps anyways.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on May 14, 2022, 08:29:47 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on May 14, 2022, 08:26:10 PM
Looked like a groin injury.

VVD a bigger concern
Didn't see at the end as I was bouncing 😂 but did he run onto the pitch to celebrate?
He climbed the steps anyways.
Looks alright to me!

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1525566124384997378?t=6L-Xr5_B7APhGtoE4xJwGw&s=19

GiveItToTheShooters

Yet another trophy for the Redmen, and yet another season when the Mancs win f**k all.
Stretched our lead as the most successful club in the country. Now time to make it 7 European cups in two weeks time.
It's those scousers again

laoislad

RedHand88

Milltown Row2

Yes, winning the cup and enjoying it seems so far away from throwing out the kids against Villa  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Theres a point in there somewhere MR2. Keep tryin youll get there 😃

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 15, 2022, 12:00:23 AM
Theres a point in there somewhere MR2. Keep tryin youll get there 😃

No it's great that the competition is so much more important now, having grown up with it being the thing as a kid you loved.

Fair play on the big teams taking it more seriously. Utd walked away from it and devalued it years ago, now it's getting back to where it was..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mikhail Prokhorov

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 14, 2022, 11:14:02 PM
Yes, winning the cup and enjoying it seems so far away from throwing out the kids against Villa  ;)

That was the League Cup, not the FA Cup  ::)

From the Bunker

Watched the game at a Family communion yesterday. About 20 of us in front of the Telly. Nobody there wanted Liverpool to win (Chelsea, Arsenal, Huddersfield town, Villa, Man u fans) all wanted Chelsea to win. Me and the young lad and young lady stuck in the middle. The silence at the end was glorious!

I'm old Skool! I like Liverpool FC had a good go at the domestic cups. Feck me Chelsea and Man City have been having a go for the last two decades. I do understand you have to ride your luck with early round draws and squad rotation.

laoislad

Oh great, as bad as losing the league by 1 point was going to be, we're now gonna lose it on goal difference which is much worse!

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU