Tour De France 2013

Started by bennydorano, June 26, 2013, 02:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Listened to Kimmages interview on second captains last night. To say he's skeptical is understating it. Would love to hear Walsh counteract his arguments

bennydorano

Quote from: Declan on July 24, 2013, 02:02:45 PM
Listened to Kimmages interview on second captains last night. To say he's skeptical is understating it. Would love to hear Walsh counteract his arguments
What 'arguments' would these be? I haven't seen too many bar - He's too good, he must be doping.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: bennydorano on July 24, 2013, 01:24:46 PM
Interesting that Walsh has said he's took more abuse for ensconing himself with Sky than he did from trying to expose LA.

I think many feel he has "gone native" so to speak since the Sunday Times and Team Sky are essentially all under the one umbrella. Walsh never seemed like to type to sell out though but stranger things have happened.

gerry

Quote from: WeeDonns on July 18, 2013, 02:02:27 PM
have any of you been following @IrishCorner10 on twitter. They say they have around 1000 Irish on corner 10 on Alpe d'Huez

that was me flying the flag for tyrone, we manage to ride the Glandon, Telegraph, Galibier  and Alpe d' Huez when we where over there for the tour.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

bennydorano