Debbie Mcgee aka Paul Daniels wife Hot or not?

Started by The Real Laoislad, April 02, 2007, 11:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: full back on April 03, 2007, 10:23:54 AM
FFS Laoislad, you have been living in your county for far too long. :D
Get outside your boundaries & see some real women

I actually live in Dublin...maybe thats the problem :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

I thought you would be more a shell suit man tbh

realredhandfan

Daniels is a lucky man - he can cut her in half if he wants a quiet night in and put her back together the next day. 
Now thats magic!

stew

She is right up there with Sligo's Aine in my estimation.  :o
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Bottom Brick

33, 35, 47, 48, 52, 07!

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

hitzelsperger

3 foot of pipe im sure you could!!

And yes, Debbie would get it for sure!
Vanessa feltz is a tr**p!

magpie seanie

I'd love to see all your women. They must be crackers each and every one. Fair play!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: The Bottom Brick on April 03, 2007, 12:16:22 PM
I'd pole her

Quote from: hitzelsperger on April 03, 2007, 05:03:25 PM
3 foot of pipe im sure you could!!

And yes, Debbie would get it for sure!
Vanessa feltz is a tr**p!

Fair play lads at least yer honest! And the rest of you would too you know ye would
You'll Never Walk Alone.

cavanmaniac

The 'lovely' Debbie McGee? Oh Christ save us.

The camera veered a bit too close for comfort to her face a few times last night and let's just say the years haven't been kind. She'd have been worth a quick rattle in her hey day but not now, Jesus.

stew

The fact that she married that annoying bastard paul daniels should tell you perverts that she couldnt pull anyone else, an awful looking scrubber if ever I saw one.

Have I done worse............................................ aye. :o
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

hitzelsperger

here lads if liz threw it out on a plate ye'd be in lik a rat up a pipe, well i would anyway!

Was watchin the hogans on MTV earlier today, big hulks missus is a dirty lookin yoke, as is the daughter!

as a boy said 'sail on john!!'

DrinkingHarp

RLL,

I have never seen Debbie before, went to her website and I would say you are about 29 years too late to post this topic.

Her "MODELS" are beyond discussion, does she take X amount of money and say "poof your a model now".

on a side note just got your email (old account) and will send you some info by the weekend.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

red hander

A mate in the media tells me the News of the World has in its possession a photograph of the lovely Debbie with, ahem, an Alsation ... and she's not taking it for a walk...  The paper also has, apparently, a collection of files on Cliff Richard that's about 7ft high and ready for release when he dies and meets 'his father who art in heaven'!