More Dissident-Republican Activity

Started by sammymaguire, November 19, 2009, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Ulick on May 24, 2010, 01:21:59 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 24, 2010, 01:20:16 PM
The subtle difference this time is that the t**ts were caught with the bombs sorry makeshift trailers.

So where are the bombs then?
There were no bombs, they were (wait for it) mobile advertisements :D

Ulick

Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 24, 2010, 01:24:54 PM
The subtle difference this time is that the t**ts were caught with the bombs sorry makeshift trailers.

Was there, how do you know?

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Ulick on May 24, 2010, 01:27:47 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 24, 2010, 01:24:54 PM

Was there, how do you know?
Apologies, you are right - in fact you are never wrong.  This was a totally innocent promotional activity interuppted by those dastardly guards. Leave the entrepeneurs of Dundalk alone as they go about their day to day business.
I accept you were right all along and this is a totally innocent venture.

Yours in dreamland,
Doogie Browser.

Ulick

Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 24, 2010, 01:34:05 PM
Apologies, you are right - in fact you are never wrong.  This was a totally innocent promotional activity interuppted by those dastardly guards. Leave the entrepeneurs of Dundalk alone as they go about their day to day business.

Yours in dreamland,
Doogie Browser.

I'm very often wrong, in fact I was wrong only yesterday about the game, but if you ever gather the balls to engage in a mature discussion do feel free to drop back again.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Ulick on May 24, 2010, 01:36:53 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 24, 2010, 01:34:05 PM

Yours in dreamland,
Doogie Browser.

I'm very often wrong, in fact I was wrong only yesterday about the game, but if you ever gather the balls to engage in a mature discussion do feel free to drop back again.
Mature debate and Ulick is the best oxymoron I have ever encountered. 
Balls is an apt word for you to choose because fankly your contribution to this thread has been in a word - balls.  Blinded is another word. Blinkered another.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Ulick on May 24, 2010, 01:20:31 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on May 24, 2010, 01:08:05 PM
Yet when it came to it, the only explanation you are offering is that the cylinders might have being used as ballast. Which prompts the question as to why they would have sawn the top off the cylinders, thereby detracting from their value as, ahem, gas cylinders? Or if the cylinders were too long, wouldn't it have been quicker/easier/cheaper just to have used two shorter cylinders?

You've already answered that yourself - to use as ballast e.g. fill with sand.

As requested, I have presented a plausible explanation as to why they might have fixed two cylinders to a trailer
You claimed to know "any number of [possible] reasons why etc". Ballast is just one, and constructed on, ahem, sand, at that. What are your other possible explanations (unless by "any number", you meant "any number so long as it is 'one'")

You have presented nothing other than bigotry and bile.
"bigotry"? Yeah, right.  ::)

But I'll give you "bile" all right, since I think that that is entirely appropriate for those vermin who participate in despicable terrorism of the type which the Republic's Government and Police Force feel they have thwarted on this occasion.

Now they may have been preparing a device or they may not have been preparing one, but we're all thankful the likes of you will have no say in adjudicating on the evidence.
And we should all be bloody thankful that an apologist like you has no say in the fight to counter the activities of the savages who are doing their damnest to terrorise the rest of us into acceding to their will.

But I guess holding that view makes me a "bigot", too...
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Ulick

Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 24, 2010, 01:40:55 PM
Mature debate and Ulick is the best oxymoron I have ever encountered. 
Balls is an apt word for you to choose because fankly your contribution to this thread has been in a word - balls.  Blinded is another word. Blinkered another.

Now you've got the little hyperbolic rant out of the way would you care to engage with anything specific or are you still looking for those balls?

Ulick

Quote from: Evil Genius on May 24, 2010, 01:43:16 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on May 24, 2010, 01:08:05 PM
Yet when it came to it, the only explanation you are offering is that the cylinders might have being used as ballast. Which prompts the question as to why they would have sawn the top off the cylinders, thereby detracting from their value as, ahem, gas cylinders? Or if the cylinders were too long, wouldn't it have been quicker/easier/cheaper just to have used two shorter cylinders?

You've already answered that yourself - to use as ballast e.g. fill with sand.

As requested, I have presented a plausible explanation as to why they might have fixed two cylinders to a trailer
You claimed to know "any number of [possible] reasons why etc". Ballast is just one, and constructed on, ahem, sand, at that. What are your other possible explanations (unless by "any number", you meant "any number so long as it is 'one'")

You have presented nothing other than bigotry and bile.
"bigotry"? Yeah, right.  ::)

But I'll give you "bile" all right, since I think that that is entirely appropriate for those vermin who participate in despicable terrorism of the type which the Republic's Government and Police Force feel they have thwarted on this occasion.

Now they may have been preparing a device or they may not have been preparing one, but we're all thankful the likes of you will have no say in adjudicating on the evidence.
And we should all be bloody thankful that an apologist like you has no say in the fight to counter the activities of the savages who are doing their damnest to terrorise the rest of us into acceding to their will.

But I guess holding that view makes me a "bigot", too...

I have already presented one plausible explanation which you have not been able to refute, so I have no intention of wasting my time on others.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Ulick on May 24, 2010, 01:45:13 PM
I have already presented one implausible explanation, I have no other explanations of any sort.
Fixed that for ya
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Ulick

Quote from: Evil Genius on May 24, 2010, 02:02:57 PM
I have already presented one implausible explanation, I have no other explanations of any sort.
Fixed that for ya

No you didn't, you tried to wisecrack your way out of a discussion where you got your ass kicked. You can run along now, nobody cares anyway. 

Evil Genius

Quote from: Ulick on May 24, 2010, 02:04:50 PM
Fixed that for ya

No you didn't, you tried to wisecrack your way out of a discussion where you got your ass kicked. You can run along now, nobody cares anyway.
Yeah, "ass kicked" indeed.

Which must explain why there are so many posters queueing up to support your hypothesis and so few to support my scepticism.

You know, you're nearly as funny as that joker "Donagh" who used to post on here. I wonder whatever happened to him? Must have run along one day, when he realised that nobody cared...  ::)
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Ulick

Quote from: Evil Genius on May 24, 2010, 02:11:45 PM
Fixed that for ya

Which must explain why there are so many posters queueing up to support your hypothesis and so few to support my scepticism.

You know, you're nearly as funny as that joker "Donagh" who used to post on here. I wonder whatever happened to him? Must have run along one day, when he realised that nobody cared...  ::)

So have you finished with the 'bomb factory' now?

Evil Genius

Quote from: Ulick on May 24, 2010, 02:17:25 PM
Fixed that for ya

Just so long as you've finished with your 'trailer park'...

Anyhow, I'm getting mighty confused. Who is this I'm debating with?

"SF Donagh" or "eirige Ulick"?  ???
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

glens abu

Quote from: Ulick on May 24, 2010, 02:17:25 PM
Fixed that for ya

might be like Annie Maguire's bomb factory ::)never existed

Hardy

It's a toughie OK. Homemade bomb or mobile ad? I can't make my mind up. S'pose I'll have to rely on the guards being right after their surveillance operation. I know, I know. They've been wrong before. They've been worse than wrong on occasion.

But I'd be willing to wait and find out, rather than knee-jerk my way over to the side of any piece of pond scum that applies the word "Republican" to itself. I'm embarrassed, really, to find myself part of the 99.99% of people who would be on the side of the guards in this debate.

Call me deluded if you like, but in my simple world it's actually a good thing to intercept bombs or potential bombs or even things that mightn't be potential bombs at all but "mobile advertisements" before there's even a chance of their being used to tear human flesh and limbs apart.

But that's just me.