More Dissident-Republican Activity

Started by sammymaguire, November 19, 2009, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 23, 2009, 09:50:09 PM
what do you mean?
How does all that relate to the police not handling this Armagh incident correctly?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Maguire01 on November 23, 2009, 09:55:45 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 23, 2009, 09:50:09 PM
what do you mean?
How does all that relate to the police not handling this Armagh incident correctly?
because its just more evidence that they've never changed and reasons not to trust them
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Candyman

Just to clarify a few points:

Device discovered at 3.30am
Controlled explosion carried out approx 4.30am
Mall and surrounding areas reopened about 11.30am

Now WTF the fcuk were they doing in between, obviously after
the controlled explosion they knew it was an elaborate hoax?

Main points above came from a Cop who was on duty there and grinning about how his shift ended at
7am but he was now on overtime!!!

FACT

Hurler on the Bitch

Look! They shot James Connolly and Padraig Pearse! What other excuse do we need? I heard that the PSNI are also kidnapping babies and selling them for £2 a go to unscrupulous Chinese takeaway owners in Belfast to make chicken curry. Also, do you see that X Factor? It was the PSNI that got Jedward put out (Special Branch at that!) and guess why? Because the police said to Simon Cowell that the two lads were Fenian b**tards! Also, see that flooding in Cumbria? You've guessed it - SPECIAL BRANCH! See that bomb on Saturday night - the one at the Policing Board - that was a peeler who was going to bomb the Felons Club but had a faulty sat-nav and ended up there. I could go on: oh! I forgot, see the Titanic? That was the Special Branch as well. A friend of mine - well, a friend of a friend - told me that the PSNI built that iceberg and sent it into the boat because - listen to this - because they said that Leanardo Di Caprio was working for them and passing on stuff to Kate Winslet whilst in bed and Freddie Scappaticci was watching and listening while "pulling the head of it" in the wardrobe. Watch scene 5 and you will see Scap's head in the background. ........................

Maguire01

Quote from: Candyman on November 23, 2009, 10:01:24 PM

Main points above came from a Cop who was on duty there and grinning about how his shift ended at

FACT
Surely if the above points came from a cop you'd know what they were doing after 4.30?

Gnevin

Quote from: Candyman on November 23, 2009, 10:01:24 PM

FACT
FACTis northern slang for unsubstantiated opinions?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 23, 2009, 08:59:38 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 23, 2009, 08:22:35 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 23, 2009, 08:18:26 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 23, 2009, 08:10:28 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 23, 2009, 08:07:27 PM
There is good reason to question the length of time that this "hoax" took to be sorted out.  Gnevin, with respect, I have experienced disarming of bombs near my house and it didn't take them 10 hours to disarm a bomb never mind a hoax.  Each individual case must stand on its own facts but given experience questions need to be asked. 

There are movements behind the scenes that will never make it to the news headlines but all events are instrinsically linked.  The hoax bomb in a van a few weeks back, the "bomb" in Forkhill, this here today, the check points where Willie Frazer was able to walk around with impunity and film, there are too many coincidences.  As I said earlier, there is a lunatic element but there is assistance or at the very least a watchful eye within the ranks keeping things on a certain course.
So why don't the RIRA call BS on the Brits. Imagen the PR . The Brits caught trying to keep the war going etc.
because people like you would say they're lying.  How many times that the PIRA said they weren't involved in things, the Northern bank robbery for instance, do you believe the PIRA weren't involved? and there's been dozens of other incidents.  What sort of cuckoo land do you live in?

Maguire, maybe I'm not just a gullible as some.
Who cares what I believe . It would be up to the IMC to investigate or are they a tool of empire too?
So you wouldnt believe them, you wouldnt be alone.  So what point would there be? You're placing a lot of faith in the IMC.
You haven't a clue do you  ::)
Well I haven't got a clue who you would trust. Not the PSNI, not the IMC , not NASA. Who do you trust?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

::)

If a policeman came on the news and stated what you say candyman these boys would still take their side.  Talk about about refusing to accept reality.

milltown row

[/quote]
Surely if the above points came from a cop you'd know what they were doing after 4.30?
[/quote]

eating Doughnuts ??

Gnevin

Quote from: saffron sam2 on November 23, 2009, 09:03:54 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 23, 2009, 08:24:40 PM
An informant is an entirely different prospect to POG's the police are planting the bombs them self nonsense and if their is an informant they are doing there job correctly as this and other bombs have be discovered .

Something like that would never happen. Ever been to Donegal? The names Noel McMahon and Kevin Lennon ring any bells?

I could have some fun explaining there / their and they're to you, but I can't be bothered.

Have you been drinking?

Where did I say never? All I say is, with evidence that is to hand at the moment the simplest and most likely answer is the RIRA planted this .

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on November 23, 2009, 10:06:00 PM
Look! They shot James Connolly and Padraig Pearse! What other excuse do we need? I heard that the PSNI are also kidnapping babies and selling them for £2 a go to unscrupulous Chinese takeaway owners in Belfast to make chicken curry. Also, do you see that X Factor? It was the PSNI that got Jedward put out (Special Branch at that!) and guess why? Because the police said to Simon Cowell that the two lads were Fenian b**tards! Also, see that flooding in Cumbria? You've guessed it - SPECIAL BRANCH! See that bomb on Saturday night - the one at the Policing Board - that was a peeler who was going to bomb the Felons Club but had a faulty sat-nav and ended up there. I could go on: oh! I forgot, see the Titanic? That was the Special Branch as well. A friend of mine - well, a friend of a friend - told me that the PSNI built that iceberg and sent it into the boat because - listen to this - because they said that Leanardo Di Caprio was working for them and passing on stuff to Kate Winslet whilst in bed and Freddie Scappaticci was watching and listening while "pulling the head of it" in the wardrobe. Watch scene 5 and you will see Scap's head in the background. ........................

And the f**kers shot Kennedy! - both of them!

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 23, 2009, 10:09:30 PM

If a policeman came on the news and stated what you say candyman these boys would still take their side.  Talk about about refusing to accept reality.

Big difference between what Candyman says a police man says and what a police man says on the news. Even you must admit that!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gnevin on November 23, 2009, 10:12:20 PM

Big difference between what Candyman says a police man says and what a police man says on the news. Even you must admit that!
So candyman is lying?
You're not willing to believe anyone that doesnt say what you want to believe

Candyman

The Cop even said he hadn't a clue what they were at ( they being the bomb squad)

I don't wish to get into your petty squabble GNEVIN and co but that is exactly what he told me!!

GNevin FFS catch a grip man, why would I even want to make that up?
U just love the aul row don't ye....
On a final note, what in the fcuk would you know about Police, terrorism etc in the north to have such a strong opinion and have the cheek to say I'm lying?  ::)That's an honest question now?

Maguire01

What do you mean?
There is no way of verifying anything that candyman has said. Surely if he's that well informed, he knows what was going on between 4.30 and 11.30?

I'd be interested to know what happened over the 8 hours too, but without knowing the details, I have no real reason to suspect anything untoward.

If the police came on the TV and said they'd kept the road closed for 7 hours longer than necessary, i'd be more than happy/willing to question that. Other than that, I don't really understand what you're saying with that statement. What exactly would the police be coming on TV to say, in your scenario?