20 years of the PSNI

Started by Truth hurts, November 02, 2021, 09:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportacus

I was egging that fella and his colleagues on to find Natalie McNally's murderer and it seems they did an amazing job. I hope he makes a full recovery. Absolute Neanderthals running around playing guns. They should just fcuk off.

smort

3 arrests made, in the Omagh and Coalisland areas

RedHand88

Arrests made in Omagh and Coalisland
The three men arrested are aged 38, 45 and 47.

They were detained in Omagh and Coalisland.

PSNI Chief Constable Simon Byrne said: "They are currently being questioned by detectives at Musgrave serious crime suite."

Eire90

Quote from: smort on February 23, 2023, 11:52:29 AM
3 arrests made, in the Omagh and Coalisland areas

That was quick

Saffrongael

I assume three arrests so quickly is "shaking the tree" ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

general_lee

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 23, 2023, 12:05:30 PM
You'd have to assume so. Apparently houses raided in Strabane also

Nanderson

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 23, 2023, 12:05:30 PM
I assumed anyone on the police radar within the local area will be brought in for questioning and it seems to be the case this morning

Milltown Row2

As I said earlier this just generates more attention.. lads being brought in with probably zero connection to this particular attempt.

Kids will be out throwing stones later
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eamonnca1

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 23, 2023, 09:29:51 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on February 23, 2023, 08:45:55 AM
This is not acceptable in this day and age, these morons have no right or reason to do this. This man was leading the investigation into the murder of Natalie McNally apparently. words just fail me. How can anyone harbour these people. Someone knows who they are and meanwhile the rest of the nationalist community will be tainted by association by unionist extremists.

Is it not the Whitla murder he was on?

I heard he was on the Whitla case.

WT4E

SCUM - Shooting someone at all a bad job... but to do it in front of a young son. I hope they catch them and society turn their backs on their like!

Armagh18

Quote from: WT4E on February 23, 2023, 01:46:46 PM
SCUM - Shooting someone at all a bad job... but to do it in front of a young son. I hope they catch them and society turn their backs on their like!
You wouldnt get 0.1% who'd support that. Bad cowardly act in front of children.

tonto1888

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 23, 2023, 02:10:53 PM
Quote from: WT4E on February 23, 2023, 01:46:46 PM
You wouldnt get 0.1% who'd support that. Bad cowardly act in front of children.

Would it have been less cowardly or got more support of it wasn't in front of children?

Applesisapples

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 23, 2023, 09:29:51 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on February 23, 2023, 08:45:55 AM
This is not acceptable in this day and age, these morons have no right or reason to do this. This man was leading the investigation into the murder of Natalie McNally apparently. words just fail me. How can anyone harbour these people. Someone knows who they are and meanwhile the rest of the nationalist community will be tainted by association by unionist extremists.

Is it not the Whitla murder he was on?
Both

clarshack

What club was he doing coaching for?

Ty4Sam