Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Crazy horses in Saudi. For all the money in Saudi the average citizen has a shit life under the medieval regime.

Tony Baloney

How Low Can You Go? - Reality Check. What a load of shite!

theskull1

The new Hovis bread advert. The one with the wee lad running through Belfast over the past century. I thought it would be in a businesses best interest to remain impartial...especially in this place.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

youngfella

Pull hard and early

Puckoon

maddog

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 03, 2008, 05:33:52 PM
Was rewiring a house in Druncondra today and I found a newspaper under the floorboards dated November 7th 1946 :o

Similar thing, i was pulling the skirting boards off the wall and behind it was stuffed with old newspaper from when the house was originally built, think they were from 1937, it was funny to read how language has changed in the last 70 years. The for sale column was great - for sale Butchers shop £400

theskull1

Quote from: hardstation on October 04, 2008, 01:43:24 PM
Is there a Belfast one? I've only seen the English one.

oh? I thought it was set in Belfast. Must be wrong
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

The Iceman

the boss putting making his calls on speaker phone

the w**ker across the office who puts his calls on speaker phone when the boss isn't about

arseholes in work giving themselves false job titles - you are joe nobody just like me

Indians - I just clash with them - I don't know why - there is just an instant dislike and its two way
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Puckoon

Quote from: The Iceman on October 07, 2008, 07:28:20 PM

Indians - I just clash with them - I don't know why - there is just an instant dislike and its two way

Indian dots or indian feathers?

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Puckoon on October 08, 2008, 04:30:20 AM
Quote from: The Iceman on October 07, 2008, 07:28:20 PM

Indian dots or indian feathers?

Or Cleveland Indians?
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

The Iceman

Indian Dots
I don't know what it is - I just clash with them.  Indians in any position of power let it go to their heads and become absolute wankers who would send you down the river without a second thought to make themselves look better
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Puckoon

Quote from: The Iceman on October 08, 2008, 02:40:26 PM
Indian Dots
I don't know what it is - I just clash with them.  Indians in any position of power let it go to their heads and become absolute w**kers who would send you down the river without a second thought to make themselves look better

Would that be the Ganges?

Just be lucky that you arent a woman working for an asian man.