Tyrone 2008

Started by tyroneman, August 14, 2007, 01:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

I agree on how good he is.

Every club in the country can claim a great player who, for one reason or another doesn't play. That's not any reason to say the club will never win anything or every club would be saying it. Ye muscle on with the next best thing and try to win. If you don't win it's probably because you are not good enough to win and not because this great player isn't playing. Even if it is because of the missing player nobody can say that's why. When your beat your beat. Great players make a difference but if they are not playing then that's tough shit ye replace them and battle on without them. As RoI did without Keane.

reddgnhand

MH by most of the posts is coming across as the bad guy. I think that is totally unfair on the man. On a more positive note Tyrone had a full training game and by all accounts the best man on display was from Ardboe.   

tyronefan

Tommy Mc Guigan may be the player we need to play in the forward line. Had a very good Mc Kenna cup

orangeman

I heard Brian showed up very well in the training game - hope he can maintain this progress.

tyronefan

heard he was holding nothing back, was jumping in to tackles. Sounds good for the furture

orangeman

I'm not sure if he was jumping into tackles or not -  in fact I think he was not engaging in full physical contact. But it is encouraging !

snappiered

The new panel for 2008 held their first meeting yesterday evening. Think the only new faces are Snowy O Neill, Marty Swift and Cathal Mc Carron. There are 32 on the panel. Few of last years panel already not avaiable this year  + a few have also been dropped.

orangeman

Has anyone got the revised panel ? I honestly thought there'd have been a few more new faces than 3 -

goal and a point

suppose if there are only 3 new additions - there werent too many new people realistically getting a chance above last years panel of 37.

orangeman

Has anybody been dropped from last year's panel ?

M.Schofield

This is the panel apparently

Pascal McConnel
John Devine
Johnny Curran
Dermot Carlin
Martin Swift
P.J Quinn
Ryan Mcmenamin
Philip Jordan
Michael Magee
Connor Gormely
Cathal Mccarron ( Dromore )
Damien Mccaul
David Harte
Ciaran gourley
Colin Holmes
Peter Donnelly
Sean Cavanagh
Joesph Mcmahon
Justin Mcmahon
Brian Mcguigan
Ryan mellon
Enda mcginley
Shaun o'neill
Owen mulligan
Martin penrose
Colm Cavanagh
Ciaran Donnelly
Thomas mcguigan
Niall Gormley
Brian Dooher
Colm Mccullagh
Raymond Mulgrew

Players Gone from last year

Stephen O'Neill
Gerard Cavlin
Colm Donnely
Aidan Mccarron
Cathal Mccarron
Paul Rouse
Brendan Boggs
Kelvin Hughes

orangeman

Strong enough panel really - just a pity SON has opted out - from what we saw at the weekend in Mc Kenna cup final I think Tyrone have a big life.

clarshack

M.Schofield

Apologies, Hub is still there but that makes 33. i was informed that there was 32 of a panel. Unless ive someone down twice but dont think so!

Gabriel_Hurl

Teamtalk just sent this out

2008 NFL Panel

Dermot Carlin
(Killyclogher)
Colm Cavanagh
(Moy)
Sean Cavanagh
(Moy)
Jonathan Curran
(Coalisland)
John Devine