Previous topic - Next topic

pointlad

Quote from: DownFanatic on December 15, 2010, 06:59:14 PM
Quote from: pointlad on December 15, 2010, 06:44:08 PM
Quote from: DownFanatic on December 15, 2010, 05:36:14 PM
Quote from: Banana Man on December 14, 2010, 03:31:38 PM
Quote from: DownFanatic on December 13, 2010, 10:07:52 PM
Quote from: THE UNKNOWN on December 13, 2010, 04:59:25 PM
Alan Grant is among the top 5 in the county.

Top 5 what?

Top 5 referees in the county.

lad seriously? Grant can't move between the 2 45's, he is at least 4 stone overweight

Brendan Rice, Neil Cousins, Peter McCartan, Kieran Trainor and Alan Grant in that order.

BTW Banana Man, Alan Grant is not overweight, he's just big boned.

You are not serious about Peter McCartan being in the top 5. His performance in the final of the Reserve Championship final was the worst I saw all year. How do you add on 10 mins additional time along with not handing out a single card in 3 mass brawls in front of the stand. Was terrible for both teams and threw rostrevor a life line by playing til a draw. Then in the replay the refereeing standard didnt improve much either.

Point Lad, I am going to make a wild stab in the dark here and guess that Warrepoint lost the RFC final?

Grapes that taste sour?

Not particularly DF, was bad for both teams. Rostrevor had plenty of chances to win the match in the first match

Banana Man

Quote from: DownFanatic on December 15, 2010, 06:59:14 PM

Top 5 what?

lad seriously? Grant can't move between the 2 45's, he is at least 4 stone overweight

Brendan Rice, Neil Cousins, Peter McCartan, Kieran Trainor and Alan Grant in that order.

You are not serious about Peter McCartan being in the top 5. His performance in the final of the Reserve Championship final was the worst I saw all year. How do you add on 10 mins additional time along with not handing out a single card in 3 mass brawls in front of the stand. Was terrible for both teams and threw rostrevor a life line by playing til a draw. Then in the replay the refereeing standard didnt improve much either.

Point Lad, I am going to make a wild stab in the dark here and guess that Warrepoint lost the RFC final?

Grapes that taste sour?

:D

dundrumite

Perhaps three mass brawls were time consuming. Th

Top 5 what?

You might get ten minutes additional time by three mass brawls, on top of other stoppages.

You are certainly suggesting that is was his fault the point didn't win.

Anytime I have seen the lad referee, I have been more than impressed by him.

pointlad

Quote from: dundrumite on December 17, 2010, 05:01:58 PM
Perhaps three mass brawls were time consuming. Th

He could well be a good ref  and i wouldnt doubt it, i just think he was a bit young and inexperienced to be "thrown in at the deep end" in a championship final involving local rivals were things will always be heated

Top 5 what?

You might get ten minutes additional time by three mass brawls, on top of other stoppages.

You are certainly suggesting that is was his fault the point didn't win.

Anytime I have seen the lad referee, I have been more than impressed by him.

RadioGAAGAA

I'm not sure if this thread is a good idea...
i usse an speelchekor