Microsoft word Help!

Started by cicfada, May 06, 2010, 11:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cicfada

Hi all, I have created a poster and I want to make smaller versions of it as fliers!! I know that you can  have that document duplicated 4 times within  1 page in the window, if you know what I mean. How do you do it? Many thanks for any assistance!!

cicfada

Thanks Mac Eoghan,  I tried to print it off there but only 1 image printed even though that was the size of one quarter of  the page!! I will keep trying it !

Rois

Copy the page four times so that it looks like you have four identical pages and then do what MacEoghain says.

cicfada

Thanks Rois,

That seems to have worked, one more query, is there a way other  than  to scan it, to send it to someone  in an email for them to print it off, i.e. the 4 mini docs in one page?/

Rois

Select the whole flyer and click copy.

Then select paste special, and paste as a picture and see what you can do with it that way - shrink it down and try putting 4 on the page?

Or if you can print to a pdf function, that would work in the way you've just done with the print settings.  Then you could send as a pdf document.

cicfada

Thanks again Rois, I will let you get back to work now.......looks like you're ...............em.....busy!!!!!!

Rois

I'm not at work you ungrateful thing!

cicfada

gerrykeegan

I'm trying to insert a formula in a word document.

The formula is P x (FS over TS)

I want the FS
                  TS           to look like that but it to be centered against the P, if that makes sense.  The FS needs to be slightly above the P and the TS slightly below the P
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Hardy

Format the "FS" as Superscript (Format-Font-Superscript) and format the "TS" as Subscript. P x (FS/TS)

Is that what you're after?

gerrykeegan

Hardy that's nearly it, I wanted the FS to be directly above the TS, (I'm taking it from a tax manual so it can be done) but it certainly will do unless someone comes up with a different solution.

Thank you!

gerrykeegan