Corcaigh v Tír Eoghain, D1R614, Páirc Uí Rinn, Sunday 30th March @ 2pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, March 17, 2014, 07:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Topic abit of track and not really anything to do with gaelic football, so best left unsaid

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 03, 2014, 06:46:45 PM
Topic abit of track and not really anything to do with gaelic football, so best left unsaid

I don't want to get into great detail, but it was on the front of one of the papers today so you can't just ignore it.

Seems the lad is getting some help now which is a start anyway.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

BennyHarp

I think what Wilweasels point was that this is a match thread to discuss the Cork v Tyrone game. It's not really anything to do with an ex-Tyrone player currently playing for another county and what's happening in his private life.
That was never a square ball!!

nrico2006

Ssssh, you're apparently not allowed to talk about anything here concerning footballers. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Syferus

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 03, 2014, 10:36:36 PM
I think what Wilweasels point was that this is a match thread to discuss the Cork v Tyrone game. It's not really anything to do with an ex-Tyrone player currently playing for another county and what's happening in his private life.

To be fair far more people would be peeved if that tact was took and a thread was made about it.

The response here has been correct and sympathetic, absolutely nothing to complain about.