Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turf

Is there a more unlikeable player in the Premier League right now than Bruno Fernandes, his dive last night was embarrassing. His constant play acting and whining is just as embarrassing.
Has the ability to be a fantastic player but he is an awful dose.

lurganblue

Quote from: Turf on August 23, 2022, 11:56:56 AM
Is there a more unlikeable player in the Premier League right now than Bruno Fernandes, his dive last night was embarrassing. His constant play acting and whining is just as embarrassing.

The holding the ball for about 30 seconds after Salah scored too.  Must have acted the ballix for about 30 seconds and what difference does he really think he is making there.  He's a complete tool

Milltown Row2

Should have been a yellow card for holding the ball
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: lurganblue on August 23, 2022, 12:20:17 PM
Quote from: Turf on August 23, 2022, 11:56:56 AM

The holding the ball for about 30 seconds after Salah scored too.  Must have acted the ballix for about 30 seconds and what difference does he really think he is making there.  He's a complete tool
Probably would have got a yellow were he not already booked.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

trailer

Bruno was trying to take the ball out to centre circle for the kick off. Salah started to assault him along with Turkey Teeth. Bruno has his faults but he did nothing wrong here. No surprise to hear the whinging from Loserpool. Taking a leaf out their manager's book.

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on August 23, 2022, 01:02:15 PM
Bruno was trying to take the ball out to centre circle for the kick off. Salah started to assault him along with Turkey Teeth. Bruno has his faults but he did nothing wrong here. No surprise to hear the whinging from Loserpool. Taking a leaf out their manager's book.

Lol no he wasn't.

The only reason Bruno wasn't yellow carded was because he was already on one. He 100% should have been off. Wouldn't have changed much I don't think though.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 23, 2022, 01:11:02 PM

Lol no he wasn't.

The only reason Bruno wasn't yellow carded was because he was already on one. He 100% should have been off. Wouldn't have changed much I don't think though.

So offside goal, a red card and penalty ... Thats all their luck gone in one game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 23, 2022, 02:50:58 PM

Lol no he wasn't.

So offside goal, a red card and penalty ... Thats all their luck gone in one game

Never mentioned the offside. It was on because of the new offside interpretation where the benefit is given to the attacker. No complaints here.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 23, 2022, 03:39:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 23, 2022, 02:50:58 PM

Lol no he wasn't.

Never mentioned the offside. It was on because of the new offside interpretation where the benefit is given to the attacker. No complaints here.

I wasn't that sure when first looked at and haven't seen anything that totally confirms it either.. Ball hit underside of arm at some point though

mrdeeds

Bruno definitely should have got a second yellow. Refs have been instructed to cut down on this type of action this season.

Captain Scarlet

Why do lads need THAT ball when they score? There's loads everywhere around the pitch.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

tintin25

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on August 25, 2022, 08:15:39 AM
Why do lads need THAT ball when they score? There's loads everywhere around the pitch.

Always wondered this myself...suppose it's about wanting to keep the momentum after scoring.  That said, the hysteria surrounding Fernandes not giving the ball back was laughable, it wasn't Liverpool's ball to take - they scored, Utd then kick off.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tintin25 on August 25, 2022, 08:56:16 AM

Always wondered this myself...suppose it's about wanting to keep the momentum after scoring.  That said, the hysteria surrounding Fernandes not giving the ball back was laughable, it wasn't Liverpool's ball to take - they scored, Utd then kick off.

As my old music teacher said, stop with the TWR its not working, this after him telling us a story for about 20 minutes!!

RedHand88

Quote from: tintin25 on August 25, 2022, 08:56:16 AM

Could they take 5-10mimutes to walk back to the centre circle in that case? If not, why not?

thewobbler

It's a symbolic gesture from the team that has scored, they're more interested in restarting than they are celebrating. Surely anyone can understand this?