Started by tyrone2010, October 17, 2008, 01:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone2010

who should win GAAfootballer of 2009 and this decade

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

orangeman

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

his holiness nb

Ah jaysus not the decade thing again!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Player of the year and the only deserving all star must be Shane Ryan, with Stephen Cluxton in second place  ;)

Cavanagh.
Ask me holy bollix

AZOffaly

Cavanagh is clearly player of the year. I'd have Dooher second actually.

I don't think Gooch had a fantastic year, although he did improve in the last couple of games.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 17, 2008, 01:57:33 PM
Cavanagh is clearly player of the year. I'd have Dooher second actually.

I don't think Gooch had a fantastic year, although he did improve in the last couple of games.
You didn't read the question properly...
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

AZOffaly

Ah sorry. 2009?

That's crazy stuff. But for my money, 2009, if he can stay healthy, and Kerry win Sam again, then Player of the Year might be Declan O'Sullivan.

J70

Dara O'Se would surely be in the running for player of the decade?

heineken_on_tap

Don't mean to make an outrageous statement but maybe Tyrone will not have a good year in '09. As hard as it is to believe ye may not win Ulster or even the AI and so Cavanagh may not player of the year..............I'll go and sit in the bold chair for an hour

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: heineken_on_tap on October 17, 2008, 02:07:23 PM
Don't mean to make an outrageous statement but maybe Tyrone will not have a good year in '09. As hard as it is to believe ye may not win Ulster or even the AI and so Cavanagh may not player of the year..............I'll go and sit in the bold chair for an hour
:D ;D

Hardy

The perpendicular version of Dooher for both.

full back

The Dubs to come of age & Alan Brogan to get POTY