Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reload

Quote from: yellowcard on September 07, 2009, 10:16:20 PM
Just read a letter from a Dromintee person in the Examiner bemoaning the fact that some followers of other south Armagh clubs were supporting Granemore in their recent championship game. Hardly surprising considering the tribal nature of club footballing rivalries.

However the real reason for their complaints became evident when the letter was delved into further. It was evident that the real reason for their bitterness was the fact that it was Ogs and not Dromintee who put an end to the reign of Cross. The writer of the letter is also delusional in their assertion that Dromintee did not become a bad team on the basis of one bad game. Their demise has been evident for 2 seasons now in battling relegation and while they were unlucky to run into the Cross machine when at their peak I think begrudgery has played a part in the letter writers rant.
just read the same letter and id have to agree there is a slight stench of jealousy at them not having the team to beat cross,

fitzroyalty

back off the net

fairplay to that man mc keever its about time someone has taken these refs out for being so bad.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: back off the net on September 08, 2009, 12:02:14 AM
fairplay to that man mc keever its about time someone has taken these refs out for being so bad.
Are you wise, if anything the ref favoured Cullyhanna ffs

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: illdecide on September 07, 2009, 03:27:06 PM
Although why would you stay in the Carrickdale when you prob only live 10 mins away...

Goats, Is Paul Mc back playing for you guys or is he still injured and if so did he retire full stop or just from county?

He's not back playing.. he's at every game, & has a great input to the team by all accounts. He is back jogging, though doesn't look totally comfortable. I don't think we'll see him playing again, however, it would not surprise me to see him lining out next year!

full back

Taken from Orchard County

Betting For The Armagh SFC

8/15 - PEARSE OGS
9/2 - GRANEMORE
6/1 - CLAN NA GAEL
6/1 - WHITECROSS
8/1 -ARMAGH HARPS
14/1 - CLANN EIREANN

Betting From Bar-One Racing

nutsy--1

Quote from: full back on September 08, 2009, 09:20:59 AM

8/15 - PEARSE OGS
9/2 - GRANEMORE
6/1 - CLAN NA GAEL
6/1 - WHITECROSS
8/1 -ARMAGH HARPS
14/1 - CLANN EIREANN

Based on this the Clans are favourites for sat nite??

full back

Quote from: nutsy--1 on September 08, 2009, 09:24:49 AM
Quote from: full back on September 08, 2009, 09:20:59 AM

8/15 - PEARSE OGS
9/2 - GRANEMORE
6/1 - CLAN NA GAEL
6/1 - WHITECROSS
8/1 -ARMAGH HARPS
14/1 - CLANN EIREANN

Based on this the Clans are favourites for sat nite??

If the above is correct they will be slight favourites

umgolaarmagh

The Blue Oyster Boys from across the city are a good price for the championship, maybe worth throwing a few euro on them

illdecide

Did someone have the betting up for individual matches...i.e Harps v Clans & Whitecross v Clann Eireann??? I feel a we double coming on this weekend ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Diet Coke

Quote from: thewanderer on September 03, 2009, 02:27:55 PM
cross 1/5 ogs 9/2   st.pats 4/5 granemore 7/4  harps 1/1 clans 2/1

Surely that should be 1/2 :o
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

full back

Clans will be about 5/6 or 4/5
Armagh bookies might have it 10/11 your pick

winsamsoon

So if the bar one betting is correct and the clans are indeed bookies favourites then what price are the harps????????

Can anyone get the match betting???????

Oh and diet coke they are no 1/2 shots lad
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Diet Coke

I would have thought that Clans 8/11 and Harps 11/8 would be the right odds.
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

wats that 4 ref

lads "IF" harps beat the clans then that will be 3 of the last 4 teams left in championship div 2 teams. this maybe answer the question why the bookies have clans as favs for harps game league tables dont lie r do they? ::) ;D ;D