The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Have a feeling we'll drop points tonight, it's the toughest game out of the January fixture list.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Kingdom37

Going for 4-0 and Mane to score twice. Wolves overrated, behind a very average utd team in league.

Tony Baloney

I think Wolves will score tonight. Not totally convincing here tonight and Salah once again not on it.

laoislad

That goal was coming. Have a job on our hands now, Wolves are up for this big time.

laoislad

What a f**king team this is.. ;D

Fair play to Wolves, without a doubt the best team Liverpool have faced in a long time, probably deserved a point.
What a win though. Mentality Monsters.

Kingdom37

Job done. Get in..................

From the Bunker

That's is a great result! Pushed to the limit. Ground out the 3 points!

Not easy after the emotions of Sunday, to keep at it!

Wow!

Tony Baloney

That second half was a proper challenge. Nervous stuff but job done. We go...

From the Bunker

I see there is another pleb who has opened a separate thread with a ridiculous title!

8-3-4

laoislad

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 23, 2020, 10:13:01 PM
I see there is another pleb who has opened a separate thread with a ridiculous title!

8-3-4
Same guy who opens all the threads on the GAA side of the forum. Just ignore.

Milltown Row2

It's unreal to think that Utd, the worst team for years will be the only team to take points off Liverpool, how bad has this league become?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: J70 on December 23, 2019, 11:14:45 AM
Tough run of fixtures coming up until the end of January. Good job they've a ten point lead with a game in hand! I would expect the reserves out against Everton.

Thu Dec 26th 20:00 Leicester City Away
Sun Dec 29th 16:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers Home
Thu Jan 2nd 20:00 Sheffield United Home
Sun Jan 5th 16:00 Everton Home FA Cup
Sat Jan 11th 17:30 Tottenham Hotspur Away
Sun Jan 19th 16:30 Manchester United Home
Thu Jan 23rd 20:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers Away

Started that run of matches with a ten point lead.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think they'd stretch the lead out to 16!  8)

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on January 24, 2020, 12:50:52 AM
Quote from: J70 on December 23, 2019, 11:14:45 AM
Tough run of fixtures coming up until the end of January. Good job they've a ten point lead with a game in hand! I would expect the reserves out against Everton.

Thu Dec 26th 20:00 Leicester City Away
Sun Dec 29th 16:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers Home
Thu Jan 2nd 20:00 Sheffield United Home
Sun Jan 5th 16:00 Everton Home FA Cup
Sat Jan 11th 17:30 Tottenham Hotspur Away
Sun Jan 19th 16:30 Manchester United Home
Thu Jan 23rd 20:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers Away

Started that run of matches with a ten point lead.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think they'd stretch the lead out to 16!  8)
With a game in hand..... 8)

trueblue1234

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 23, 2020, 11:46:14 PM
It's unreal to think that Utd, the worst team for years will be the only team to take points off Liverpool, how bad has this league become?

This is reason alone to keep Ole imo. Shows the progress they are making.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

TabClear

Lucky to get away with the win yesterday albeit Wolves are a serious side. Everything was a bit flat attacking wise last night with TAA and Robertson rarely getting forward. Robertson had his hand full with Traore but he has really went off the boil lately. Salah getting a lot of stick this morning for his selfishness. He played well but needs to get the head up and try to find players in better positions. The Ox in particular was annoyed with him.

Gomez outstanding again as was Henderson. Henderson has played himself into the POTY conversation in the last couple of months which is remarkable given some of the stick he has received over the years.

Hopefully Mane injury is not serious and we can put out a team on Sunday to get some game time to the likes of Fab/Lallana/Matip/Mininimaio/Origi etc and a few of the kids.

As an aside Athletico seem to be going through a rough patch at the minute with a 3rd tier side knocking them out of the cup last night. Hopefully it lasts for another few weeks!