Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bredaghgael86

Quote from: full back on February 10, 2009, 01:15:05 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuuk_el-escupitajo-de-etoo-a-exposito_sport
Honest to god, if anyone ever did that to me i dont care it is or were i am, id f*****g kill them. imo its the owest of the low

Square Ball

dont know if you have seen this or its been posted, but its funny.

stare at the spots for 3 seconds, then stare at the ceiling or something blank

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Iceman

when people from other countries think it is ok to talk on their phones on trains and buses and annoy the hell out of everyone around them just because we cant understand what they are saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

tyrone girl

Why do u want to know what they are saying  :-\
And is it ok for people from this country to do it ?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on February 11, 2009, 07:06:57 PM

Nothing happens
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Iceman

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 12, 2009, 04:48:11 PM
Why do u want to know what they are saying  :-\
And is it ok for people from this country to do it ?
No I dont know want to know what they are saying.
I don't want anyone to be making noise when I am on a bus or train at 7 in the morning and trying to sleep or on the way home after a hard days work.
Most people understand that but foreigners think they are an exception because they aren't speaking english.
news flash frenchie it is still annoying!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Square Ball

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 12, 2009, 05:05:05 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on February 11, 2009, 07:06:57 PM

Nothing happens

should be 30 seconds, It works on me after about 10, maybe I am more susceptible to it. Stare it it then look at the blank white space to the right of the picture and stare
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Hound

Quote from: Square Ball on February 12, 2009, 07:53:52 PM

should be 30 seconds, It works on me after about 10, maybe I am more susceptible to it. Stare it it then look at the blank white space to the right of the picture and stare
about 10 seconds for me too.
Then stare at a blank space for 3 to 5 seconds without blinking. For me it develops gradually from a shadow into the final product. Tis cool alright. Keep trying LL

maddog

Domino's pizza defends halal-only outlet

By Matthew Cooper, Press Association

Thursday, 12 February 2009

The Domino's pizza chain today defended its decision to give the go-ahead for a halal-only outlet which does not offer its customers ham or bacon.

The firm said it had "thought long and hard" about the decision not to offer pork products at its store in Hall Green, Birmingham, which serves an area with a large Muslim population.

Some customers at the store have criticised the new policy, claiming it limits their freedom of choice and discriminates against non-Muslims.

But a spokeswoman for Domino's stressed that replacement items such as halal pepperoni had been sourced wherever possible.

The spokeswoman said: "In that particular area of Birmingham there are a large number of Muslims so there is naturally more of a demand for halal-based products.

"We appreciate we cannot please everybody but there are alternatives, such as turkey ham, and we have thought long and hard about this decision and we are sure it is the right one."

Domino's said the outlet was accredited by the Halal Food Authority (HFA) and was the first in the country to offer its pizzas to customers who prefer to eat halal.

The store's halal menu still includes many of the country's favourite pizzas, but with a halal twist on the toppings, Domino's added.

Items on the menu include halal spicy beef sausage, roast and tandoori chicken, halal pepperoni and halal cured turkey.

Abdul Mumtaz, the store's franchisee, said the halal store better served the needs of local residents.

Mr Mumtaz said: "Domino's is a national brand with a strong sense of the local communities in which it operates, and the halal store has been launched following huge demand from the people of Hall Green, where a high proportion of customers are followers of the Islamic faith.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is absolute horseshite. The Hall Green area where i live does have a fair scattering of Muslims but it is probably 80/20 white.

corn02

One of the victims of the Buffalo plane crash was the widow of a man who died in the September 11 attacks, the local newspaper reported.

Beverly Eckert was flying to the city for a celebration of what would have been her husband Sean Rooney's 58th birthday.

Her sister Sue Bourque told the Buffalo News: "We know she was on that plane and now she's with him."

She said the family had not yet received official confirmation of her sister's fate, but the reality was setting in.

Mr Rooney, who was 50 when he died, was working in the World Trade Centre in the New York when terrorists flew two planes into the twin towers.

He left a message on his wife's voicemail saying: "There has been an explosion in World Trade One – that's the other building.

"It looks like a plane struck it. It's on fire at about the 90th floor. And it's, it's – it's horrible. Bye."

Ms Eckert became co-chairwoman of the group Voices of September 11.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Hound on February 13, 2009, 08:28:12 AM
Quote from: Square Ball on February 12, 2009, 07:53:52 PM

about 10 seconds for me too.
Then stare at a blank space for 3 to 5 seconds without blinking. For me it develops gradually from a shadow into the final product. Tis cool alright. Keep trying LL
Jesus
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Was in a restaurant today and there was this couple at the next table and they were waiting on the feed when he says to her, and I quote!:
"Do you mind if I pop to the toilet"!!!!!!!

:o
???

What the f**k?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on February 15, 2009, 06:55:04 PM
What's the problem there pints?
Well I didnt think there was many grown men who had to ask permission to go to the toilet!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

I say it all the time. Not looking for permission, just my way of saying that I'm off to the bogs to plan a few bombs.
Testing Accessibility