Kerry v Galway, All-Ireland Senior Football Final. 24 July, 2022

Started by IolarCoisCuain, July 11, 2022, 10:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 24, 2022, 04:16:47 PM
As good as Galway are, only one point up. Can Kerry be as bad up front in the second half?

Kerry look like a side that thought they had the All-Ireland won when beating Dublin. Most of shooting from play has been awful.

imtommygunn

Quote from: charlieTully on July 24, 2022, 04:15:53 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on July 24, 2022, 04:10:52 PM
Half time Kerry 0-7 Galway 0-8. Good competitive half of football. Kerry wasteful with 7 wides just the one wide for Galway.

Nor your man with the pony tail. Gave away 2 silly frees.

He is a good footballer but does that. I thought Galway would win but not as sure now. Kerry poor thus far and will surely get better?

I wonder will Galway needle at Clifford now he is on a yellow.

onefineday

Quote from: yellowcard on July 24, 2022, 04:13:38 PM
Galway will be happy so far, Kerry look like a bundle of nerves up front apart from Clifford. Kerry's tactics are baffling constantly running the ball when most of their dangerous attacks have come from long early ball inside. Walsh and Kelly very good up front for Galway but they need to improve on kick outs.
Yeah Kerry not been good. Way too much keep ball and whilst they've 6 or 7 wides, they've also spurned loads of shooting opportunities, trying to work it right inside.
As a spectacle, it's been fine, not a classic, but not Galway v Derry 1st half either!
Still think Kerry will take it with a bit to spare, be good to be wrong though.

thewobbler

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 24, 2022, 04:21:16 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on July 24, 2022, 04:15:53 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on July 24, 2022, 04:10:52 PM
Half time Kerry 0-7 Galway 0-8. Good competitive half of football. Kerry wasteful with 7 wides just the one wide for Galway.

Nor your man with the pony tail. Gave away 2 silly frees.

He is a good footballer but does that. I thought Galway would win but not as sure now. Kerry poor thus far and will surely get better?

I wonder will Galway needle at Clifford now he is on a yellow.

No point. No ref is going to give Clifford a second yellow in an AI final for handbags

yellowcard

As good as Galway are, only one point up. Can Kerry be as bad up front in the second half?

Galway actually maximised their chances and been very efficient, they had one bad wide.

Kerry had a few very bad wides and should be 2-3 ahead in the balance of play.

onefineday

That's it, it could easily be 11 - 8 at the minute, most misses were pretty bad.

screenexile

Not that I'd ever praise a Tyrone man much but thought the ref has been excellent!

Galway need more from Comer.

onefineday

Quote from: yellowcard on July 24, 2022, 04:24:20 PM

Galway actually maximised their chances and been very efficient, they had one bad wide.

Kerry had a few very bad wife's and should be 2-3 ahead in the balance of play.
Are bad wives restricted to Kerry??

yellowcard

Quote from: screenexile on July 24, 2022, 04:24:38 PM
Not that I'd ever praise a Tyrone man much but thought the ref has been excellent!

Galway need more from Comer.

The best refs are the ones you don't notice. So far I haven't noticed him.

Rudi

Kerry really are cynical. Barry is a horrid big gulpin.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Blowitupref

Kerry in front for the first time 41 minutes played. David Clifford on form. Galway level it up 0-11 each.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

tyrone08

Kevin would sicken ye. Not a word about Walsh. Its all about Clifford

screenexile

This in class lads Jesus the 2 best in the game shooting it out!