Tyrone v Dublin - The return of the Jedi

Started by Fuzzman, August 05, 2017, 08:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

The difference between the teams is that all the Dublin forwards can stand on their own two feet.
Strong & secure in possession, and all well able to take their own score.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

The Trap

Tyrone needed a test to find out that a few players were not good enough including Sean cavanagh now

Gabriel_Hurl

Mayo4Sam

Dubs by double digits. Unfortunately for Tyrone they have been playing second rate teams all championship and have been over inflated by the media

It's a terrible game of football
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Jinxy

Dublin spreading the ball from side to side and constantly injecting pace.
Tyrone defenders can't support each other in numbers and they're struggling badly one-on-one.

punt kick

Shamrock Shore

I would say Tyrone need a Plan B if I was sure they had a Plan A. Mass at half time?

Syferus

I did say it from the beginning. Tyrone are not AI contenders.

Aristo 60

That last lad that come on has lovely hair.

smelmoth

Next time someone says Tyrone don't play with 14 behind the ball call them out for the liar they are.

Long time to go in this one but Tyrone need changes now.

Love the way the Tyrone defensive system is called sophisticated. Its as sophisticated as Trumps wall

Jinxy

When Tyrone run out of puff with 15 minutes to go and Dublin empty the bench, this will get ugly.

moysider

Almost September and Dublin still to meet an opposition that can ask questions of them. Unless Tyrone can produce something second half.

imtommygunn

Yeah this will be a hammering. Big difference between the two teams.

Some karate kick there.

punt kick

Quote from: smelmoth on August 27, 2017, 04:32:19 PM
Next time someone says Tyrone don't play with 14 behind the ball call them out for the liar they are.

Long time to go in this one but Tyrone need changes now.

Love the way the Tyrone defensive system is called sophisticated. Its as sophisticated as Trumps wall

;D

bennydorano

Biggest danger to Dublin is injuries from slipping on the skitter running down the Tyrone players legs.

Colm Cavanagh the only player who looks like he cares.