The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Bingo on December 22, 2011, 11:15:48 AM
I see Alan Hansen has set himself up for a 8 game ban last night on MOTD. He used the word coloured when talking about racism in the game, apparently this is racist and he has had to apologise this morning.

What is the word that you should use or indeed are you not suppose to use any word?  ???
Are you fcking serious??

Goats Do Shave

Come to think of it... How many black players were in Kop King Kenny's Blackburn title winning team?

Bingo

Quote from: Doogie Browser on December 22, 2011, 11:16:26 AM
I see Alan Hansen has set himself up for a 8 game ban last night on MOTD. He used the word coloured when talking about racism in the game, apparently this is racist and he has had to apologise this morning.

What is the word that you should use or indeed are you not suppose to use any word?  ???
Are you fcking serious??

Afraid not, don't think BBC will take any action but Rohan Rickets (Shamrock Rovers) took to twiiter to voice his outrage. Anyway, a 8 match ban for Hansen should be covered by one MOTD!

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Bingo on December 22, 2011, 11:22:07 AM

Are you fcking serious??

Afraid not, don't think BBC will take any action but Rohan Rickets (Shamrock Rovers) took to twiiter to voice his outrage. Anyway, a 8 match ban for Hansen should be covered by one MOTD!
The world is going PC mad these days. 

Minder

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on December 22, 2011, 11:18:25 AM
Come to think of it... How many black players were in Kop King Kenny's Blackburn title winning team?

Two less than the Utd team that was runner up, it's as we'll Schmeichel wasn't about in these PC times.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Don't bother Minder. Sad posts in fairness.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 22, 2011, 11:34:19 AM

Ach AZ it's Christmas! Thankfully not a white one!  ;)

Sure it's all a bit of craic... I can see whyt Minder goes on the wind up for the rest of the year too!!

Bingo

I see Mr Torres has put to bed any notion of him returning, give an interview to spanish TV and said that Liverpool fans don't know the real reasons why he left, broken promises from new owners and that he couldn't wait for their plans to take shape over a few years.

I had thought that this was an older interview he give a while back but apparently not?

Rouge_Diablo

Quote from: Bingo on December 22, 2011, 11:45:05 AM
I see Mr Torres has put to bed any notion of him returning, give an interview to spanish TV and said that Liverpool fans don't know the real reasons why he left, broken promises from new owners and that he couldn't wait for their plans to take shape over a few years.

I had thought that this was an older interview he give a while back but apparently not?

Malaga are interested apparently, they have plenty of cash and can give Torres a chance to go back to Spain with out offending Athletico.

EC Unique

Quote from: Bingo on December 22, 2011, 11:22:07 AM

Are you fcking serious??

Complete maddness. :-\

Minder

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on December 22, 2011, 11:41:17 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on December 22, 2011, 11:34:19 AM

Ach AZ it's Christmas! Thankfully not a white one!  ;)

Sure it's all a bit of craic... I can see whyt Minder goes on the wind up for the rest of the year too!!

Outrageous allegation !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

muppet

MWWSI 2017

EC Unique

Captain Obvious

Paul McGrath on Suarez pre-match shirts "I would have been much happier if Liverpool had worn anti-racism t-shirts."

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: muppet on December 22, 2011, 03:57:36 PM
Quote from: Rouge_Diablo on December 21, 2011, 12:51:47 PM

Evra looks taller on the telly.

excellent my old mate !

If i called you a Mayo twat, would that not be racist, and would you go to the Central council or the Gardai to grass me up ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012