No more evictions!

Started by Rossfan, December 16, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: omaghjoe on December 20, 2018, 06:08:07 PM
Quote from: Hardy on December 20, 2018, 05:29:07 PM
Quote from: Orchard park on December 20, 2018, 05:05:32 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on December 20, 2018, 04:44:05 PM
Don't know how legit this is, but listen to the words.  Ignore the flag behind him.

https://www.facebook.com/JimDowsonUnplugged/videos/619811961797419/UzpfSTUzODAwNzAwNDoxMDE1NjA0Mjc2ODMwMjAwNQ/

Credit to Jim Dowson.....

I stopped at, "there were no Varadkars in the GPO in 1916". I casually overhear too many racist pricks to make the effort to listen to one deliberately.

Sounds like your deliberately going out of your way to be insulted because you dont like what he has to say

Good man Joe - scattered as ever. How do you figure he insulted me? He insulted somebody else because of their race. I don't read or listen to racist pricks. I'll assume the "don't like what he has to say" comment doesn't imply that you do like what racist pricks have to say. But it's dangerous territory to venture onto when you suggest some of what a racist p***k has to say may be worth listening to.

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: Rossfan on December 20, 2018, 06:49:21 PM
He paid his VAT settlement as far as I know.
So far on this thread he's been accused among other things of being a gangster, of not paying his VAT, of organising a gang to attack the "security men", of owning 5 houses and refusing to sell 4 of them thus contributing to homelessness.
That's what I recall off the top of my head.
I'm not going to read back the 15 pages to list the other accusations.
If there was a Court Order and it's not complied with  is not the civilised way to get him cited and locked up for Contempt of Court.
But the Institution decided it would go for the jugular but it's backfired badly on them.
Even if we assume he's a simple farmer with a dozen hens, I'd suggest paying back mortgage is probably the wisest way of holding onto the house.

trailer

Absolute state of some of the posters on this thread. Take out loans. Don't pay them back, then tie the whole thing to the land league. Disgraceful and a stain on those who actually did campaign for land rights. Same shit Sinn Fein were at in the North letting on they were involved in the Civil Rights campaign of the 60s.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Therealdonald on December 20, 2018, 06:12:59 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 20, 2018, 05:33:20 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on December 20, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 20, 2018, 05:11:39 PM
I'd love nothing more to stop paying my mortgage, and tell the bank and the credit card company to feck aff. But hey I'm a responsible man who took those payments on and will pay them off..

They were over the top but WTF is all the gurnning for, I could see it if he'd missed 2 months of a mortgage payment but €800,000!!

That should be put in the WTF thread

I still have sympathy for the sisters though. If hes cnut, then fair enough. I just think there's a point where the poor are treated like shite on your shoe as opposed to Fitzpatrick and the likes. At least Sean Quinn did time.

I actually liked Varadkar alot (I'm a big SF supporter, but the way he has handled this is atrocious.

None of it was handled well, and why is anyone surprised the 'poor' get shit on from a high? But no one can say they havent been warned enough times that this was going to happen...

If your man had have kept his mouth shut then no one would have batted an eyelid.. If someone broke into a house and stole €800,000 would they get any sympathy?

I just don't understand he opinions of alot on here. It seems we're all around the same age (30-40), either from rural or city places. The vast majority of us have been raised on the dole, or some other mechanism alongside our parents working. We came from nothing, but now we are older and with good jobs, we look down on others. My opinion is, if he can get away with a big VAT bill, fair play to him. Screw the system.

The system is what it is, people who screw the system f**k it up for honest Joe, insurance rates go up when people screw the system, bank charges  go up when people steal €800,000 we all pay for it..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on December 20, 2018, 08:00:36 PM
So far on this thread he's been accused among other things of being a gangster, of not paying his VAT, of organising a gang to attack the "security men", of owning 5 houses and refusing to sell 4 of them thus contributing to homelessness.
If there was a Court Order and it's not complied with  is not the civilised way to get him cited and locked up for Contempt of Court.
But the Institution decided it would go for the jugular but it's backfired badly on them.
Even if we assume he's a simple farmer with a dozen hens, I'd suggest paying back mortgage is probably the wisest way of holding onto the house.
I don't think he'll ever be in the running for farmer of the year award and certainly won't win financial controller of the year.
Being claimed that he offered to pay €1,000 a month but offer was refused.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on December 20, 2018, 09:21:20 PM
Quote from: Bord na Mona man on December 20, 2018, 08:00:36 PM
I don't think he'll ever be in the running for farmer of the year award and certainly won't win financial controller of the year.
Being claimed that he offered to pay €1,000 a month but offer was refused.

He'd be dead before paying it off!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orchard park

Kinda like the national debt

omaghjoe

Quote from: Hardy on December 20, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on December 20, 2018, 06:08:07 PM
Quote from: Hardy on December 20, 2018, 05:29:07 PM
Don't know how legit this is, but listen to the words.  Ignore the flag behind him.

https://www.facebook.com/JimDowsonUnplugged/videos/619811961797419/UzpfSTUzODAwNzAwNDoxMDE1NjA0Mjc2ODMwMjAwNQ/

I stopped at, "there were no Varadkars in the GPO in 1916". I casually overhear too many racist pricks to make the effort to listen to one deliberately.

Sounds like your deliberately going out of your way to be insulted because you dont like what he has to say

Good man Joe - scattered as ever. How do you figure he insulted me? He insulted somebody else because of their race. I don't read or listen to racist pricks. I'll assume the "don't like what he has to say" comment doesn't imply that you do like what racist pricks have to say. But it's dangerous territory to venture onto when you suggest some of what a racist p***k has to say may be worth listening to.

Seems like you were insulted by his insulting remark against Leo Varadkar?
If you disavow everything by people who use insulting remarks have to say, your not going to be listening to too many people.
Now according to your standard should we ignore what you have to say because you throw around personal insults? Which I might add is well against the board rules.

gallsman

Quote from: Therealdonald on December 20, 2018, 06:12:59 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 20, 2018, 05:33:20 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on December 20, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 20, 2018, 05:11:39 PM
I'd love nothing more to stop paying my mortgage, and tell the bank and the credit card company to feck aff. But hey I'm a responsible man who took those payments on and will pay them off..

They were over the top but WTF is all the gurnning for, I could see it if he'd missed 2 months of a mortgage payment but €800,000!!

That should be put in the WTF thread

I still have sympathy for the sisters though. If hes cnut, then fair enough. I just think there's a point where the poor are treated like shite on your shoe as opposed to Fitzpatrick and the likes. At least Sean Quinn did time.

I actually liked Varadkar alot (I'm a big SF supporter, but the way he has handled this is atrocious.

None of it was handled well, and why is anyone surprised the 'poor' get shit on from a high? But no one can say they havent been warned enough times that this was going to happen...

If your man had have kept his mouth shut then no one would have batted an eyelid.. If someone broke into a house and stole €800,000 would they get any sympathy?

I just don't understand he opinions of alot on here.

That's because you're a bit thick.

Don't worry though, we can't all go to Gudger College.

MoChara

The only thing to be learnt from the Jim Dowson interview is he's goign to be very dangerous, a good speakers with horrible politics are a bad combination.

sid waddell

haranguerer

You must be joking. Its not the flag that should be ignored, its the words.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Puckoon

How much vigilantism is the right amount?