Moderators not doing their Job

Started by Peter Solan the Great, March 30, 2011, 10:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Solan the Great

I have applied for deletion for quite a while now and in order to speed up the process I have started two threads that directly contravene the posting charter. I have come to the conclusion that the administrators of this forum realise that I am the Eamon Dunphy of gaaboard.com. I draw in the viewers with my witty, controversial, stand up for the working man style.

Denn Forever

Or nobody really cares what you say.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tyrones own

You finally got the attention of one now anyway Peter  8)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

el_cuervo_fc

Ziggy seems to be getting a bit more tolerant lately. Although to be fair, PSTG could just leave of her  own accord.

Hilltresk

You set your account for deletion. Why not just not log on or not post  ???

Hilltresk

Was looking at jobs on the internet one day there, Internet Moderator jobs at £9K a year. Would be nice wee lift on top of your usual wages.

Do the moderators on this forum get paid?
Does it give them any luck with the ladies, position of power 'I'm an Internet Forum Moderator' Get your coat.

Gaaboardmod3

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 30, 2011, 10:21:58 PM
I have applied for deletion for quite a while now and in order to speed up the process I have started two threads that directly contravene the posting charter. I have come to the conclusion that the administrators of this forum realise that I am the Eamon Dunphy of gaaboard.com. I draw in the viewers with my witty, controversial, stand up for the working man style.

First, you received a warning as per rule for the first thread.
Secondly, your account was approved for deletion, although to be honest the fact that you seem to want this made public is strange on one hand, and no surprise on the other.
Finally, if you continue with the personal attacks, you will be banned, but if you want to be 'deleted', why not just not log on?

Gaaboardmod3

Quote from: Hilltresk on March 31, 2011, 08:45:27 AM
Was looking at jobs on the internet one day there, Internet Moderator jobs at £9K a year. Would be nice wee lift on top of your usual wages.

Does it give them any luck with the ladies, position of power 'I'm an Internet Forum Moderator' Get your coat.

No, and certainly No.

deiseach

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on March 31, 2011, 08:55:32 AM

No, and certainly No.

As if you'd tell us if it did

Hilltresk

No, and certainly No.

Why bother? Seems like a thankless job then. This forum would be seem to be easy enough to moderate as it has slow moving traffic. How many posts would there be on an average day. Couldn't be more than 1000.

Cold tea

Quote from: Hilltresk on March 31, 2011, 09:26:09 AM

No, and certainly No.

Why bother? Seems like a thankless job then. This forum would be seem to be easy enough to moderate as it has slow moving traffic. How many posts would there be on an average day. Couldn't be more than 1000.

Most of which are usually legible.

AbbeySider

Who is making all the money from the Ads a the top of the page?

Denn Forever

Quote from: AbbeySider on March 31, 2011, 10:13:33 AM
Who is making all the money from the Ads a the top of the page?

The company who hosts this forum so that WE don't have to pay for the privilege of rabbiting on.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hilltresk on March 31, 2011, 09:26:09 AM

No, and certainly No.

Strange coming from what I assume is a member of the Gaa
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?