East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 11:37:03 AM
75-85 % of people think Ireland has taken in too many refugees

Ireland is a racist country and I think you should all get out while you can

I think that's accurate.. 75% of the people are misinformed and assume that the place has 2 million refugees and the place will be muslin soon with the big replacement  ;D

When information is incorrectly given, people will come out with the pitch forks
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 11, 2023, 11:03:05 AM
Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 01:16:52 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 11, 2023, 12:43:27 AM
Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 12:41:08 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 10, 2023, 11:16:01 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 12:17:29 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 09, 2023, 11:17:37 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 09, 2023, 06:21:34 PM
So let's try this again (for the third time)

Are you guys in favor of open borders? (Unlimited inward migration)

Yes or no?

If yes-that's great!

If no-how many should Ireland take annually?

Follow up question

Are the 75% of people in the SBP who thought Ireland had taken in too many refugees racists/bigots/xenophobes?

https://www.businesspost.ie/politics/three-quarters-of-people-think-ireland-taking-in-too-many-refugees/

3 very simple questions. No need to change the subject or twist yourselves into knots?

You surely have more to say on the subject than you've said so far
Not in favour of open border policy. Not sure what number can be accommodated tbh but don't think it's excessive at the minute. And I think we should absolutely be doing our bit to help.
Can you give a breakdown of how many has come in, how many deported, how many awaiting decisions etc. if we have the figures then it might be easier to make informed decisions.

I'll do a little research and get back to you.  I want to make sure I'm putting up accurate data

You see I don't understand that. I had assumed because you were so annoyed about it, you knew the facts and that made the basis of your annoyance? Would that not be the normal way of operating?

I actually was actually in the middle of doing the research and then after reading some of the additional posts on here, I realized that whatever I came up with wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to the zealots on here.

You could probably summarize this thread as " agree with us or you're a racist"

75-85% of people polled (SBP/IT) expressed concern at the number of refugees or thought that we had taken more than we should have.

Think about that for a moment-75-85% of people think we need to hit the pause button, but according to a many of the posters on here they might as well be wearing white crosses and attend cross burnings

Keep in mind a large proportion of the refugees/asylum seekers are white Europeans
Forget about polls. What figure caused you to think there is a "replacement" going on?

I never posted that

Someone else did

I'm actually all in favor of diversity as long as it's managed correctly and people (migrants) are given the resources to succeed and get ahead.

There is tremendous anger in rural Ireland at topics ranging from the lack of Gardai, NCT appointments, Hospital Beds, School Places.

There's no money for anything, yet there seems to be unlimited money (at least that's peoples perception) to take care of refugees and asylum seekers- some of  whom are flat out scammers

No one can get planning permission to build a house on their own lane or put on an addition, yet the authorities can repurpose/re-zone  commercial buildings into residential accomadation at the stroke of a pen with no planning permission required

Then you hear that only 10%-20% of people who were served with deportation orders actually left the country. Complete and utter madness

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/majority-of-deportation-orders-not-carried-out-government-paper-reveals-1447810.html

Its complete and utter madness what's going on and anyone who says so is now a racist and a bigot and a cvnt of some description

550 odd people served deportation papers last year with 248 already out of Ireland. The majority of the papers are historical. https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-41102707.html

Looks like we're improving on the deportations rather than getting worse. Plus the no money thing doesn't stack up given the surplus. You're trying to tie the two together to force a link when the reality is different.

I'll ask if 250 odd people in a year that haven't left yet really an issue on resources?

So again, what is the actual figure that has you annoyed? Not rural Ireland, nor a poll. What was the straw that broke you to think Ireland has an open border policy.

Who said it has me annoyed?

My opinion (shared by 75-85% of the people polled on the topic) is that Ireland has taken in too many

Here are the number directly from the minister as it pertains to deportations (seem much different to what you're quoting)

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/debates/question/2023-05-23/525/

https://www.newstalk.com/news/asylum-seekers-80-of-those-ordered-to-leave-remain-unaccounted-for-1448723

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/majority-of-deportation-orders-not-carried-out-government-paper-reveals-1447810.html

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 11, 2023, 11:45:47 AM

I think that's accurate.. 75% of the people are misinformed and assume that the place has 2 million refugees and the place will be muslin soon with the big replacement  ;D

When information is incorrectly given, people will come out with the pitch forks

Hahaha

So the elitists have the correct information and everyone else has misinformation

You couldn't make it up

Hope you are all safe, and make it out before something bad happens to you-who knows.....maybe Itchy will create some other new race

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on August 11, 2023, 11:43:23 AM
Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 10:34:50 AM
Quote from: Itchy on August 11, 2023, 10:28:19 AM

Yes or no?

If yes-that's great!

Follow up question

Are the 75% of people in the SBP who thought Ireland had taken in too many refugees racists/bigots/xenophobes?

https://www.businesspost.ie/politics/three-quarters-of-people-think-ireland-taking-in-too-many-refugees/

3 very simple questions. No need to change the subject or twist yourselves into knots?

Not in favour of open border policy. Not sure what number can be accommodated tbh but don't think it's excessive at the minute. And I think we should absolutely be doing our bit to help.
Can you give a breakdown of how many has come in, how many deported, how many awaiting decisions etc. if we have the figures then it might be easier to make informed decisions.

I'll do a little research and get back to you.  I want to make sure I'm putting up accurate data

You see I don't understand that. I had assumed because you were so annoyed about it, you knew the facts and that made the basis of your annoyance? Would that not be the normal way of operating?

I actually was actually in the middle of doing the research and then after reading some of the additional posts on here, I realized that whatever I came up with wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to the zealots on here.

75-85% of people polled (SBP/IT) expressed concern at the number of refugees or thought that we had taken more than we should have.

Think about that for a moment-75-85% of people think we need to hit the pause button, but according to a many of the posters on here they might as well be wearing white crosses and attend cross burnings

Keep in mind a large proportion of the refugees/asylum seekers are white Europeans
Forget about polls. What figure caused you to think there is a "replacement" going on?

I never posted that

Someone else did

I'm actually all in favor of diversity as long as it's managed correctly and people (migrants) are given the resources to succeed and get ahead.

There is tremendous anger in rural Ireland at topics ranging from the lack of Gardai, NCT appointments, Hospital Beds, School Places.

There's no money for anything, yet there seems to be unlimited money (at least that's peoples perception) to take care of refugees and asylum seekers- some of  whom are flat out scammers

No one can get planning permission to build a house on their own lane or put on an addition, yet the authorities can repurpose/re-zone  commercial buildings into residential accomadation at the stroke of a pen with no planning permission required

Then you hear that only 10%-20% of people who were served with deportation orders actually left the country. Complete and utter madness

Its complete and utter madness what's going on and anyone who says so is now a racist and a bigot and a cvnt of some description

No money for anything?

https://www.gov.ie/en/service/e626a-community-recognition-fund-2023/   (for communities housing refugees)
https://www.sportscapitalprogramme.ie/  (for sports clubs the country over, currently open)
LEADER grants (open for 2024 applications)
CLAR grants (just closed for 2023)

Tell your dumbo mates about them when you come home and that if they get of their arses and put a bit of work in there is plenty of money to do something in their communities.

Finally, this one of the best things to come out of the USA and it is particularly relevent to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APo2p4-WXsc

They Took our Jobs!

Believe what you want

75-85% of people are on my side of the issue-I'm just telling you what I saw with my own two eyes

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by disagreeing with you

Its nothing to do with believing, the links above are real and the money behind them is real. There is no debate about that. You don't hurt my feelings but I can think of nothing more disgusting than a racist amongst our own, given our own history. You and your like are the lowest of the low.

Remind me again-what race are Albanians?

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 11:50:46 AM

Hahaha

So the elitists have the correct information and everyone else has misinformation

You couldn't make it up

Hope you are all safe, and make it out before something bad happens to you-who knows.....maybe Itchy will create some other new race

Don't worry about us, we will all be relatively safe as there are not too many nut jobs going around with automatic weapons,  shooting up schools here. You see here we have made the incredible breakthrough of linking gun violence with the availability of guns (we had our best people work on this).

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 11:50:46 AM

Hahaha

You couldn't make it up

Its so bad, you'd be better spending your retirement in the States, be one less pitch fork to worry about
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 11:51:43 AM
Quote from: Itchy on August 11, 2023, 11:43:23 AM
Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 10:34:50 AM
Quote from: Itchy on August 11, 2023, 10:28:19 AM

Yes or no?

If yes-that's great!

Follow up question

I never posted that

Someone else did

No money for anything?

https://www.gov.ie/en/service/e626a-community-recognition-fund-2023/   (for communities housing refugees)
https://www.sportscapitalprogramme.ie/  (for sports clubs the country over, currently open)
LEADER grants (open for 2024 applications)
CLAR grants (just closed for 2023)

Tell your dumbo mates about them when you come home and that if they get of their arses and put a bit of work in there is plenty of money to do something in their communities.

Finally, this one of the best things to come out of the USA and it is particularly relevent to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APo2p4-WXsc

They Took our Jobs!

Believe what you want

75-85% of people are on my side of the issue-I'm just telling you what I saw with my own two eyes

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by disagreeing with you

Its nothing to do with believing, the links above are real and the money behind them is real. There is no debate about that. You don't hurt my feelings but I can think of nothing more disgusting than a racist amongst our own, given our own history. You and your like are the lowest of the low.

Remind me again-what race are Albanians?

I am sure there are a moix of many races there but maybe you should ask an Albanian dumbo.

trueblue1234

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 11:49:05 AM

Yes or no?

If yes-that's great!

Follow up question

I never posted that

Someone else did

550 odd people served deportation papers last year with 248 already out of Ireland. The majority of the papers are historical. https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-41102707.html

Looks like we're improving on the deportations rather than getting worse. Plus the no money thing doesn't stack up given the surplus. You're trying to tie the two together to force a link when the reality is different.

I'll ask if 250 odd people in a year that haven't left yet really an issue on resources?

So again, what is the actual figure that has you annoyed? Not rural Ireland, nor a poll. What was the straw that broke you to think Ireland has an open border policy.

My opinion (shared by 75-85% of the people polled on the topic) is that Ireland has taken in too many

Here are the number directly from the minister as it pertains to deportations (seem much different to what you're quoting)

https://www.newstalk.com/news/asylum-seekers-80-of-those-ordered-to-leave-remain-unaccounted-for-1448723

None of those links dispute the figures in the article I posted. Can you point me out where they do in case I'm missing it?
I'm not arguing against the poll. Is it the poll that has shaped your view on immigration in Ireland? Is that what you're basing your view on?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Gabriel_Hurl

He's been to Ireland 3 times this year - show some respect.

imtommygunn

Why do you indulge this guy??

whitey

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 11, 2023, 12:31:10 PM

Yes or no?

If yes-that's great!

Follow up question

I never posted that

Someone else did

None of those links dispute the figures in the article I posted. Can you point me out where they do in case I'm missing it?
I'm not arguing against the poll. Is it the poll that has shaped your view on immigration in Ireland? Is that what you're basing your view on?

Go back and look again-they look completely different to me

119/528 last year and 22/448 YTD

I'm looking at this stuff in an iPhone so it's easy to miss something or misinterpret

But let me ask you a question-I've spent a month in Ireland this year. You live there full time

Why do you think 75-85% of people surveyed think that Ireland has taken in too many refugees//asylum seekers?

You meet them very single day and probably meet more of a cross section of the population that I did

Rossfan

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians

Members of the human race, just like the other 7 billion +.
And to further piss off the Yankee Rhubarb bigot.... our ancestors all came from AFRICA...
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trueblue1234

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 01:23:28 PM

Yes or no?

If yes-that's great!

Follow up question

I never posted that

Someone else did

I'm looking at this stuff in an iPhone so it's easy to miss something or misinterpret

But let me ask you a question-I've spent a month in Ireland this year. You live there full time

Why do you think 75-85% of people surveyed think that Ireland has taken in too many refugees//asylum seekers?

You meet them very single day and probably meet more of a cross section of the population that I did

Your articles only takes in forced deportations. Many of them leave voluntarily as outlined in that article I posted.

Firstly the poll was only of 1000 people. Not a huge sample size. Plus I don't know the breakdown of those sampled.
There's a lot of information out there that when not viewed in conjunction with other information can be misleading. Plus you have activists on both sides who with try and weaponise stats without showing full pictures. This can all drive fear and mistrust.
That was why I was asking, what figures in particular made you think there was an open border policy?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

Could I please get another 75%-85% post please?

whitey

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 11, 2023, 01:31:33 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 01:23:28 PM

Yes or no?

If yes-that's great!

Follow up question

I never posted that

Someone else did

Your articles only takes in forced deportations. Many of them leave voluntarily as outlined in that article I posted.

Firstly the poll was only of 1000 people. Not a huge sample size. Plus I don't know the breakdown of those sampled.
There's a lot of information out there that when not viewed in conjunction with other information can be misleading. Plus you have activists on both sides who with try and weaponise stats without showing full pictures. This can all drive fear and mistrust.
That was why I was asking, what figures in particular made you think there was an open border policy?

I never said there was an open border policy

I said that people felt like it was an open borders policy based on how the governments was handling the crisis.

I also said that several political parties have official written policies that are defacto open border policies-zero deportations (PBP) no upper limit on refugees (SF) and I would assume the SDs have similar views given they put an asylum fraudster forward as Al election candidate