East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 02:15:49 PM
Great pivot to change the subject because you know I'm right

How many posters on this topic support open borders or support political parties that support open borders?

I'd be happy to discuss US immigration policy on the US politics thread

There is no party in Ireland that I am aware of that has "open borders" (as you define it) as part of their manifesto. Would you care to name one that does or do I have to go to a different thread?

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on August 08, 2023, 02:25:57 PM

How many posters on this topic support open borders or support political parties that support open borders?

There is no party in Ireland that I am aware of that has "open borders" (as you define it) as part of their manifesto. Would you care to name one that does or do I have to go to a different thread?

Great-so you don't support open borders nor do you support a political party that (to the best of your knowledge) advocates for open borders

With that in mind, what restrictions or limits or guidelines should Ireland adopt when it comes to managing immigration?

Rossfan

Mind you DUPUDA were hoping for one border to be closed/sealed as part of the brexit fantasy😉.
Does the yankrhubarb think our State's only border should be closed?
" Open borders" is another of the fascists' buzz phrases, along with "the great replacement"  "white genocide" "islamisation", "unvetted men of military age" and so on.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 02:51:05 PM

Great-so you don't support open borders nor do you support a political party that (to the best of your knowledge) advocates for open borders

With that in mind, what restrictions or limits or guidelines should Ireland adopt when it comes to managing immigration?

I answered your question now why don't you answer mine before we go further, which party in Ireland supports "open borders" (per your definition of same)? You implied in your post there was at least one.

armaghniac

Quote from: Itchy on August 08, 2023, 03:19:28 PM
I answered your question now why don't you answer mine before we go further, which party in Ireland supports "open borders" (per your definition of same)? You implied in your post there was at least one.

Which party does not support the right of an unlimited number of people to come to Ireland at their own behest?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

whitey

https://www.pbp.ie/policies/racism-and-immigration-policy/

https://www.sinnfein.ie/files/2015/SF_10_point_plan_on_refugee_crisis.pdf

"1) Ireland should commit to taking one refugee per every 1,000 of our population
This would see Ireland take approximately 4,500-5,000 refugees this year. It is important to note that Sinn Féin would not put an upper limit on it. We must not only do our fair share, but more than our fair share given our own emigrant history."

general_lee

Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 01:52:49 PM
Just out of curiosity for the posters on this topic-are you in favor of "open borders"?

My definition of open borders is unlimited in migration
Do you want border posts back in south Armagh?

whitey

Quote from: general_lee on August 08, 2023, 05:12:51 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 01:52:49 PM
Just out of curiosity for the posters on this topic-are you in favor of "open borders"?

My definition of open borders is unlimited in migration
Do you want border posts back in south Armagh?

Stay on topic please

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 03:39:47 PM

"1) Ireland should commit to taking one refugee per every 1,000 of our population
This would see Ireland take approximately 4,500-5,000 refugees this year. It is important to note that Sinn Féin would not put an upper limit on it. We must not only do our fair share, but more than our fair share given our own emigrant history."

Fail. That is relating to refugees in SF case and relating to people already here in PBP case. Muddying the water again because you haven't a clue. Nowhere in that does it say anything about open borders. So would you now like to admit that no party in Ireland supports open borders per your definition of it.

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on August 08, 2023, 05:28:09 PM

Fail. That is relating to refugees in SF case and relating to people already here in PBP case. Muddying the water again because you haven't a clue. Nowhere in that does it say anything about open borders. So would you now like to admit that no party in Ireland supports open borders per your definition of it.

Believe whatever you want

No cap on "refugees" (including fake ones) by Sinn Fein and immediate cessation of deportations by PBP-including people I would assume who arrive without identification and who otherwise enter the country illegally

So should there be a cap on refugees/fake refugees?  Yes or no

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 05:36:44 PM
Quote from: Itchy on August 08, 2023, 05:28:09 PM

Believe whatever you want

No cap on "refugees" (including fake ones) by Sinn Fein and immediate cessation of deportations by PBP-including people I would assume who arrive without identification and who otherwise enter the country illegally

So should there be a cap on refugees/fake refugees?  Yes or no

Are you saying both these parties support open borders per your definition. You don't get anymore answers till you actually answer one yourself. But like all rascists fact are alien to you. Such a hypocrite too, at least the other racists on here crying about migrants aren't actually a migrant themselves like you

whitey

I did answer, but the facts aren't to your liking

PBP want to end ALL deportations and Sinn Fein want no caps on refugees (including fake ones)

I'm sure the Green Party has some similar stances, but I haven't had the time to do a deep dive

So if 2,000,000 "refugees" presented themselves tomorrow, should they all be allowed in

Should fraudulent or criminal asylum applicants be deported?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 05:49:02 PM

PBP want to end ALL deportations and Sinn Fein want no caps on refugees (including fake ones)

I'm sure the Green Party has some similar stances, but I haven't had the time to do a deep dive

So if 2,000,000 "refugees" presented themselves tomorrow, should they all be allowed in

2 million   ;D ;D   That's your best? FFS lad go back to bed or school for that matter. Hopefully your parents didn't bring you up like that, otherwise you've left behind another bunch of racists
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2023, 06:01:27 PM

2 million   ;D ;D   That's your best? FFS lad go back to bed or school for that matter. Hopefully your parents didn't bring you up like that, otherwise you've left behind another bunch of racists

So if 2000000 is the wrong number, what's the right number?

Sinn Fein used to have a "guide" of 4-5000 refugees per year?

Was that a racist position for them to hold?

Rossfan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2023, 06:01:27 PM

17,800 applications for refugees status approved 1/4/22 to 31/3/23.
A bit short of rhubarbyank's 2 million🤣
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM