East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: Rossfan on February 18, 2023, 04:18:57 PM
I've heard it all now......we need to keep people out because of climate change.
Let's all leave so and really help.

Don't shoot the messenger

Eamonn Ryan said we are going to miss our climate targets if the population increases (and he's advocating for a population of 10 M and "to import refugees en masse")

burdizzo

Quote from: Rossfan on February 18, 2023, 04:18:57 PM
I've heard it all now......we need to keep people out because of climate change.
Let's all leave so and really help.

Even Extinction Rebellion have come out against immigration to the west. Why bring more and more people from parts of the world with a low carbon footprint (such as most of Africa) to parts that already have a high carbon footprint (for example most of "the west")? I mean, we know WHY - but does it make any sense??!!

Milltown Row2

Seeing as the west raped and pillaged these counties it's only fair we look after them when they are looking to better themselves
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

Quote from: Rossfan on February 18, 2023, 03:25:00 PM
Only 1  member of the 0.8% Fascust scum dared show their face

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0218/1357388-diversity-marches/

Doesn't look like 50k people from that photo, maybe 5k? Are there any other pics from today especially aerial ones?

Rossfan

Garda estimate "over 20,000" as opposed to 1 Fascist.
I'll leave you to count the photo😆
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

Quote from: Rossfan on February 18, 2023, 05:03:49 PM

Saw a few Antifa flags

I'm sure RTE and the Irish Times will report how the event was infiltrated by the far left

clarshack

Quote from: Rossfan on February 18, 2023, 05:03:49 PM

I wouldn't trust any police force in the world so yeah maybe I'll count it  ;D

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 18, 2023, 04:40:44 PM
Seeing as the west raped and pillaged these counties it's only fair we look after them when they are looking to better themselves

If my great-grandfather stole off your great-grandfather, I still wouldn't let you rape my daughter.

Itchy

Quote from: burdizzo on February 18, 2023, 05:39:20 PM

If my great-grandfather stole off your great-grandfather, I still wouldn't let you rape my daughter.

You don't have a daughter (no one who does would write such a thing) I doubt you have anyone except palm and her 5 sisters and a phone with sticky buttons

Milltown Row2

Raped the land you pillock... but yeah
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

Well done to the Irelandforall movement for showing these fascist scum that they'll never make hay in this country and people in need are welcome here. Must be difficult for the Yankee rascist and his ilk to watch though.

burdizzo

Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2023, 05:42:46 PM

You don't have a daughter (no one who does would write such a thing) I doubt you have anyone except palm and her 5 sisters and a phone with sticky buttons

Not a clue do you have, Itchy. No answers ever. Just personalised abuse. Well done - you're some lad.

Itchy

Quote from: burdizzo on February 18, 2023, 06:06:54 PM
Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2023, 05:42:46 PM

Not a clue do you have, Itchy. No answers ever. Just personalised abuse. Well done - you're some lad.

I've lots of answers, you didn't ask a question. Just made a ridiculous comment about your make believe daughter

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2023, 05:46:38 PM
Well done to the Irelandforall movement for showing these fascist scum that they'll never make hay in this country and people in need are welcome here. Must be difficult for the Yankee rascist and his ilk to watch though.
So if you're against unlimited unvetted inward migration of people you can't even identify you're fascist scum?

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on February 18, 2023, 06:22:00 PM
Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2023, 05:46:38 PM
So if you're against unlimited unvetted inward migration of people you can't even identify you're fascist scum?

Am happy to answer questions that make sense. I see a question mark there but that's all I can say about it. I've met refugees in the country 6 months with better communication skills than you. Too long in Yankee land?